2 easy fixers

Thread: 2 easy fixers

Tech Wizard

Default 2 easy fixers

Allrighty then... I think i got one for the squad out there in TechTool land... So after following Ean and the crew since 2007, loving all their products and work they have done I can't thank Ean and the boys enough!! I have searched the fourms and can't seem to find what i am looking for which well is never very fun!!

So i got 2 problems i can't seem to fix...

First is the effect select button 4 activates the cue button on my VCI and makes the whole controller kinda flicker (doesn't bother me but just thought i would state it) While in TP 1.1 i just found the effect button 4 and relearned the button, problem solved... now, things are beginning to become more interesting in the Preferences land.. So any insights are greatly appreciated!!

Second one.. my mix knob seems to be inverted... While this seems like an easy fix (find the mix know and click invert) i can't find it?? Is there something i am missing (obviously i am) but some general guidance would be fantastic.

I got more in this little brain of mine but for now, i leave it to these simple questions...

1.2 TP
    2.2.8.tsi

God Speed

firmware version?

Tech Wizard

Sorry Ean,

I have firmware version 1.2.. is that why things are the way they are?

yep.. the 4th fx button problem is typical for FW 1.2, upgrade and you'll be fine..

for the mix knob.. just search the monitor mix in the controller mapping.. (its CC 30) and deselect invert..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst