Unlocking the Maschine Studio Screens - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

haha we got badly scaled versions of the track decks to show up on the screens. If you want i'll share more info, but I gotta talk to the guy who did the coding.

I'm not much of a coder, I just provided the MStudio and some funding

Tech Convert

Well I'd be interested in that; maybe we can get the ball rolling again! When people found out how to access the whole remix decks without having to buy an actual F1, NI suddenly made this feature available to public.. I really think we gotta bend them over another time

yah but for all the trouble of going through this, you have the s8....
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Thats what we decided when we got wind of the S8...why push something when i'm sure an update is just around the corner.

Default S8 not the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    Thats what we decided when we got wind of the S8...why push something when i'm sure an update is just around the corner.
    I own an S8, was severely disappointed with the, if I may "Cheap Clicky Pads" I run maschine beside my dj controller, I'd like to bridge the screens because when im looking at mashing in freeze mode, I'm looking at maschine, not the wasted money on clicky pad controller. No velocity like my DDJ Sx2 or maschine or an MPC, the buttons are terrible. I own everything serato has, I've owned and broken every gimmicky controller they have made, and never found a comfort zone in the past 5 years. Really considering coding my own wares or using alot of hardware or samplers to get in the zone. I paid for my gear several times, if I cannot integrated these hardwares, I'm not going to be hanging around the "DVS Controller Lobby" waiting for another emulation of old technics.
    So there's this, guy plays space invaders on an Mk2 I believe. Maschine standalone project.http://createdigitalmusic.com/2015/0...e-heres-going/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345