vci 300 - traktor pro mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Thumbs up

This news makes me very happy!

Keep at it, Bento. There's a lot of us eager VCI 300 owners, who are eagerly waiting for your latest masterpiece.
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS

Tech Wizard

Good to hear it's still in development! Been waiting so long for this tsi...
    VCI 300 - DELL XPS M1330 windows 7 - Traktor Pro - Itch

Tech Wizard

Good news, but is it possible to get an ETA on this TSI? We have been waiting for close to a year now!

i just have one question, can anybody either confirm or deny the working of the platters in traktor pro w/o secondary software? with other software? and if so, are they gimped, or work like they should?
    i suppose that was three questions.
    bento? ivan77?

Tech Convert

Hello evryone! I am too boring of itch and i need best tsi for my NI Traktor. My email is jordangeorgiev89@abv.bg thank you guys... you're the best

Tech Wizard

I just got the VCI 300. Is there a simple TSI out that I can use until we get the super duper Bento masterpiece?

Quote Originally Posted by kilbot View Post
    i just have one question, can anybody either confirm or deny the working of the platters in traktor pro w/o secondary software? with other software? and if so, are they gimped, or work like they should?
    i suppose that was three questions.
    bento? ivan77?
    Been working on this, the functionality has improved from v1.1.2 to v1.2 however it seems that the jog implementation still is not as tight as it could be, you can scratch but as soon as you goto do stuff like spin backs its not working as well as it could. Still working on overcoming this !

If someone can get the scratching working without any weird bugs without using bomes then shoot up your mapping.

Sadly there isn't much that can be done in Bomes to overcome this and still keep the full resolution of the jog wheels.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    however it seems that the jog implementation still is not as tight as it could be, you can scratch but as soon as you goto do stuff like spin backs its not working as well as it could.
    uuuuhhh what a letdown on a sunday morning... thats all i been waiting for

hope you keep trying though.
    ean, bento, any info from NI on this issue ?
    they working on getting this fixed?

I'm new here (obviously) and currently own a VCI-300 and just purchased a Xone 4D mixer.

I wanted to follow up on the status of your tsi for Traktor/VCI-300.

I literally just got the Xone 4D but maybe someone can answer a question for me:
    Is it possible to utilize both the Xone 4D AND VCI-300 on Traktor Pro? Any benefits? Bad idea? I belong in a loony bin? Bueller? Bueller?

Tech Guru

sure you can use the 300 as an added midi controller but it's probably overkill. If you need extra buttons I would get an X1. Much more portable, practical and set up perfect for TP. I have a 300 and I love that thing, but if I had a 4D wouldn't use it together. The 300 would be something I took places to jam that didn't require a whole lot, OR if just wanted to use itch and was playing hip-hop. Congrats on the 4D, thats a sweet piece of gear!!!
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast