vci 300 - traktor pro mapping
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default vci 300 - traktor pro mapping

hi
    do you have the most advanced .tsi for mapping my vci 300 with traktor scratch pro with led and everything ?

thanks a lot

sorry for my english

lauris

Tech Wizard

DJ Tech Tools promised a perfect one, but it still remains undisclosed for the masses

ok
    can you send to me at labonres@gmail.com ?
    thanks a lot

Tech Wizard

Que? It has not been released from the Tech Tools Crew. You`ll have to ask them for an ETA!

Tech Wizard

seriously now, bento-dude, whats happening? you still working on it?

from what i understood was that the high resolution platters and faders didn't work before... but now that traktor pro supports hi-res midi, is that still an issue?
    i don't own a vci-300 but i am curious if it's possible now to go ahead and map it yourself properly w/o having to use extra stuff like minitranslators and bomes and all that jazz?

Been working on the preset, need to have some patience guys the mapping i am doing is quite intense, you guys will certainly like it when it does comes out

Tech Wizard

great to hear that!

is there any chance though that you could put up a real basic mapping in between? all i really want is the basic control features as in itch, just for traktor...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by weasel79 View Post
    great to hear that!

is there any chance though that you could put up a real basic mapping in between? all i really want is the basic control features as in itch, just for traktor...
    Sorry but too much on my plate to be working on two serparate mappings, the DJTT VCI-300 official mapping is on the top of the priority list at the moment.

I am sure there will be plenty of user mappings based on the original layout turning up though, so just wait out for some of those.

Once you see the official overlay though i am sure you will want that, its gonna have some very nice features that are found on the VCI-100 SE thrown in with some of my own Bomes tricks - no need for any special firmware as i can code those firmware specific features found in the VCI-100 SE into Bomes Only issue is this extra layer makes the development take a bit longer but it will be well worth it by the time its finished.

Tech Mentor

This news makes me very happy!

Keep at it, Bento. There's a lot of us eager VCI 300 owners, who are eagerly waiting for your latest masterpiece.
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast