2 x Maya44 USB = 4 stereo out?
    Tech Wizard

Default 2 x Maya44 USB = 4 stereo out?

I read in traktorsīs manual that traktor dont accept 2 audio plate, but it can be configured to two audio units looks like only one for traktor.
    So, i have a maya44 usb, and i want to buy another to have 4 stereo out.

Some have done this before? How i can do this??

Tech Mentor

If you have a mac you can do this by making an aggregate device in Audio Midi Setup and select the two Maya44s. Then in Traktor select the aggregate device as your audio interface. Not sure if this can be done with windows.

Tech Wizard

And what about the USB bandwidth of the macbook pro? I know that the maya44 usb use a lot of usb bandwidth, plus a midi/usb cable (for ddm 4000), plus nanoPad.

Tech Mentor

i have no idea. Macbook pros only have 2 USBs so i'm guessing you'll have to use a USB hub. I use a USB hub and have 2 midi devices and a sound card plugged in at the same time with no performance hits but i'm not sure about the maya44...

you can use asio4all on the windows side to use more then one card at a time
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk