Any LA DJs out there? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Mentor

What are some good electro/house events in the LA area that i should try checking out? Might stop by that JesC event....

Tech Guru

really theres just dance at arena on tuesdays, theres discotheque on fridays, also there is also another thing the guys from dance do on fridays.

AVOID giant club like the plague. 20 bucks to park, generally 30 to get in with a 40 dollar credit card minimum at the bar. and of course the atm is always "broken".

heres the thing tonight at arena

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...2476959&ref=mf
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Blue Mondays, does 80s in the main room and electro in the patio
    Dance, electro all nite
    The Heist, electro concert thrusdays 2000 kids strong every week

and they have various electro clubs/warehouse party.

TBH alot of these club rotate the same djs, so its kinda hard to see or hear new talent.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Mentor

Thanks for the heads up, ill be sure to check those out! What about any djtt members that just wanna meet up and jam or something?

Reid Speed just started back up w/ House on Mondays @ Cinespace, Dance is ok if you're into under age hipsters and an over abundance of raver rain. Heist is a sweet spot but there tends to be drama. Sundays during the day, hit Joseph's for decent tunage. And literally every weekend there's some kind of underground going. Get on plurlife.com and check ravelinks to stay up to date. Fair warning tho, alot of parties are getting broken up cause of improper permitting and shit liek that. Clubs seem to be the only failsafe.
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

Tech Mentor

Anyone going to see Kaskade this friday in Hollywood?

Tech Guru

i want to but....

i dread what pasquale is probably charging people to get in that the flyer doesnt mention. 8 drink minimum with 33 dollar a piece water or something.....
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Mentor

its actually just $25 straight up, you can buy tix off livenation.com

Tech Guru

trust me, with pasquale, theres always a catch.

last one of his events i went to had 25 dollar parking, and the bar had a 45 dollar minimum for credit cards.

and of course, the atm was "out of order"

left a real serious bad taste in my mouth about insomniac events

Tech Mentor

check out dance right on thursdays its at LA CITA in downton la. cheap parking, but you can also get there on the red line subway. it's right off of pershing square. good tunes, small venue.

i saw dj am there as well as the glitch mob. same night and it was free. if you rsvp http://www.danceright.net/thisweek.html

and there is also control http://www.gottadancedirty.com/ it's at the avalon. both of these are local la events that are cheap and have good dj's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234