Any LA DJs out there? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hell I'm all up for meeting up somewhere when I get out there. Out and about or somewhere to jam out.
    Tre Tuna
    DJ and Recording and Mixing engineer for live and studio sound
    Traktor Pro 2.7.1 | MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4gigs ram
    Stanton STR8-150s | Ortofon Q-Bert Carts
    NI Z2, F1, Machine MK I, RigKontrol 3 | Dicers | PadKontrol

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    Sounds cool.

...la cita...
    One of my boys from work goes there alot. he said its kinda dive bar.

Quote Originally Posted by rvltion909 View Post
    ...wait....Im from OC so Im not invited
    Sure your invited, just take a drive up the 5 Freeway!

Quote Originally Posted by TreTuna View Post
    Hell I'm all up for meeting up somewhere when I get out there. Out and about or somewhere to jam out.
    Well I have a residency on Sundays in Highland Park, near Dodger Stadium. So if you guys want to meet up, Let me know.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

hey guys,

I'm somewhat new to the forum thought I'd say hi.

I live near downtown LA and am a bedroom dj with the occasional gig at USC parties.

Tech Mentor

I'm living in a loft with a full studio/control room/drum kit etc on the LA/Glendale border off of the 2hwy, hit me up and we can jam.

also we just started a new monthly at a place in Santa Monica called Zanzibar, the event is called Climax, "start slow and finish hard" is the theme, its the first sunday each month, we start with more hip hop and downtempo breakbeat styles and progress through the night into harder and faster styles as we go.

we've had a few bands playing the last 2 events but were going in a more DJ/controllerist direction in the future as that got a better resonse than some of the bands did.

hit me up whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_o View Post
    I'm living in a loft with a full studio/control room/drum kit etc on the LA/Glendale border off of the 2hwy, hit me up and we can jam.

also we just started a new monthly at a place in Santa Monica called Zanzibar, the event is called Climax, "start slow and finish hard" is the theme, its the first sunday each month, we start with more hip hop and downtempo breakbeat styles and progress through the night into harder and faster styles as we go.

we've had a few bands playing the last 2 events but were going in a more DJ/controllerist direction in the future as that got a better resonse than some of the bands did.

hit me up whenever.
    Nice man, I used to work at a club in Florida named Zanzibar, haha.. That sounds like a sweet event you got going. Sure you could recruit folks like us for it.. I personally spin mainly hip-hop with some downtempo, but I started with breaks and DnB, and now use just about anything and everything in my sets....
    Tre Tuna
    DJ and Recording and Mixing engineer for live and studio sound
    Traktor Pro 2.7.1 | MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4gigs ram
    Stanton STR8-150s | Ortofon Q-Bert Carts
    NI Z2, F1, Machine MK I, RigKontrol 3 | Dicers | PadKontrol

Tech Wizard

i'd be so down for a meetup, i would fucking love to use an arcade edition if anyone has one... dude lets do this im in la for another week before school starts.

P.S. anyone on DJTT see Wolfgang Gartner at the Avalon Last night? He fucking killed it!

I know this is last minute, but I dj on sunday nights in L.A.

Here is the info

Little Cave 5922 Figueroa St L.A. 90042. Its 21+ with No Cover, if anyone is down to come out I usually get there around 9pm

Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by DJ V1ckz View Post
    i'd be so down for a meetup, i would fucking love to use an arcade edition if anyone has one... dude lets do this im in la for another week before school starts.

P.S. anyone on DJTT see Wolfgang Gartner at the Avalon Last night? He fucking killed it!

Ha yeah I was there, he's such a boss!

I love how he had earbuds instead of headphones

Quote Originally Posted by DJ V1ckz View Post

I saw Calvin Harris at Vanguard, it was mmeeeh, 30 cover, 20 parking, but not a bad first night out in Los Angeles. No Human Synthesizer though.

Tech Guru

we need to revisit this idea so

RISE ZOMBIE THREAD RISE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast