My Midibox Build - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

thx bro. We are doing our build different. I have my boards built but no panel/hardware. You have the panel/hardware but your waiting for boards.

do those pushbuttons have a click when you push them down?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by kaleaf View Post
    thx bro. We are doing our build different. I have my boards built but no panel/hardware. You have the panel/hardware but your waiting for boards.

do those pushbuttons have a click when you push them down?

yeh its weird lol. I bet you wil get yours done first. Avishowtech is down to a crawl with his shipments lately.

No click on the pushbuttons.

Tech Convert

what chip is being used for this?

Default I am building my own controller need some advice please

i am a complete novice i have bought the hale UMC32 DIY USB-MIDI Controller and 16 arcade buttons i was just wondering if you could tell me what kind of potentiometers and switches i will need for volume and eq any help you can give would be much appreciated
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HerbStrike View Post
    i am a complete novice i have bought the hale UMC32 DIY USB-MIDI Controller and 16 arcade buttons i was just wondering if you could tell me what kind of potentiometers and switches i will need for volume and eq any help you can give would be much appreciated
    Thanks
    this is not the right thread.. search for umc32 on the forums and on google and definitely check out http://forums.halemicro.com/index.php

take 20-25k lin potentiometers.. arcade buttons will work. go to http://halemicro.com/ to the products page and get the utility to configure your chip and over all rtfm

@fa5ky: this is an really awesome controller. do you got a video in action?!
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Thanks for the help cheif sorry about posting in the wrong thread just desperate to get started

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123