eks "otus"... - Page 9
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: eks "otus"...

Double post!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I wanted to say that it looks like they went through the a lot of trouble to make a device with a lot of controls, but still won't scratch; which at this point is redundant. (ree-dun-dant). But thanks for the contribution to me ego that I'm the only person who would get that joke.

So what happened? Is eks going to wait till after BPM to release this? They better be careful, it may convince people that this is never going to be released. That's how I feel about it right now.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Quote Originally Posted by Drimachus View Post
    I wanted to say that it looks like they went through the a lot of trouble to make a device with a lot of controls, but still won't scratch; which at this point is redundant. (ree-dun-dant). But thanks for the contribution to me ego that I'm the only person who would get that joke.
    I only read:

So I am missing out on something here?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Almost november and nothing yet. This controller maybe lost for ever.

oh noez! teh horror!

Looks absolutly stunning. But I wonder if this 'single-deck' approach will works as well as the two-deck look (VCI's / Reloop DJ).

Well, I expect it to be better. Just because you have a solo interface per deck.

I am in the process of a diy controller that is a combo of what I think the otus and the scs 1d would be like if they had babies.

Tech Mentor

damn those would be some awesome babies!
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast