eks "otus"... - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: eks "otus"...

Well when it comes down to it. The only thing that is going to hold me back from getting one of these is if the price goes over $800. This is such a sweet piece of equipment. Hell, I might buy even it's over 1000. lol
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Well, the XP10 is 209 euros... which is around $325... and they'll probably charge 399 cause they're bastards.

So I could easily see the OTUS topping $800 or $1000 :-) good times, right?

and it really sucks for me cause I'm obsessed with symmetry and would want two

that would also rock, though. It would render all my other MIDI gear pretty useless, though :-(
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Yeah, it looks like the next thing to beat!

Just hope it will end up meeting all of our expectations!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Just been watchin some of those vids, looks nice - seems very light though, wonder how tough it'd be? anyway had a quick search and found this if anyone is interested... http://www.westenddj.co.uk/product.a...eed=GoogleBase Ģ579, estimated arrival, 4th September in the UK.

Tough? Dude, it's from aluminum. You have to really put effort into that if you want drop it to render it motionless.

Thanks on the headsup for the pricing!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

So you are saying if the price stays the same, I can expect $1100 USD? Christ! I think I would get the NS7 or something. It's just so pretty, it has so much to offer. I am still awkward about the internal sound card though.

I am torn. At least I have a month or two to decide.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if it's really expensive. If it didn't have a built in sound card I'd say less. I know I won't have the funds for it but I'll do many... many things for them

:-)
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Well as I mentioned before they are going to release the otus raw. There aren't too many details on it, but by the name, you could assume it would have less. There are less knobs, buttons and hopefully no sound card. I don't need 3.

Then again all of their controllers have a built in sound card. Weirdos...

oh man! tough decission! iīm thinkin about buying vci-300 or eks otus... itīs the same price. whar do u think. which one would be better. i mean always switchin the decks on the otus is a minus...but again what do u think? vci 300 vs. eks otus?
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverhex View Post
    Well as I mentioned before they are going to release the otus raw. There aren't too many details on it, but by the name, you could assume it would have less. There are less knobs, buttons and hopefully no sound card. I don't need 3.

Then again all of their controllers have a built in sound card. Weirdos...
    I could live with the RAW too.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast