eks "otus"...
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: eks "otus"...

Default eks "otus"...

anyone tried it/knows how it feels? i couldīnt find any good video of it one tube, except for the tutorialvids from eks, but they did no actionshots...thanx
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Its crazy looking, but they sell them at any of the shops here. So I haven't been able to play with one.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Are they selling these already?

I am still waiting for these badboys to come out after the MusikMesse 2008.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I don't think that they are for sale just yet. It says on their site it will be out September 1st. But its hard to tell when they will sell internationally.

edit:
    If anyone is interested here is the link to their page.
    http://eks.fi/product.php?p=products&id=34

Also, they are going to be releasing something called the otus raw. I think it may not have a sound card built in... which is what I would prefer. The problem is I think the took away a few buttons. They say its the bridge between CDJ and digital. I am very excited.
    Last edited by Foreverhex; 08-04-2008 at 09:14 AM.

Are they also mentioning a selling price?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

djservice.com said that the release date would be be june 08 but nothing happened...nothing about the price...
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Well.. the EKS side still states 1st of September. So I am nervous like a little boy for christmas.

I can't find a price quote anywhere either. I think its going to be really interesting to see the tks file variants for this controller. There is just so much on this one deck. Also the touch pad will keep you away from you computer even more (+5 points lol).

I was stumped when I found these vids @youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+&search_type=

Just watched them. These Otus guys really do understand - they talk about futureproofing, using external soundcards as an option, and making sure all controls are assignable to whatever function you want.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EKSOffice

Color me impressed.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast