Modding 101 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Modding 101

Just been out and got a cheap USB controller just for this! Can't wait until the thread is finished and I can get stuck in!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Great to see video game controllers used for DJ'ing. Actually make sense. Can be found for cheap, feel familiar, have a bunch of buttons right of your fingertips, USB, extensive literature online about modding... etc etc...

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by B.C.Ninja View Post
    I'm also going to mod a couple of old hard drives to use as jog wheels that I can plug into the controllers when I'm not around the decks.
    :eek:

Now THATS something Im looking foward to see! Hypothetically they can be used also as touch sensitive since those are made of magnetron sputtering that mix a bunch of metal alloys making them conductive of magnetism as well as electricity... nice!
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Quote Originally Posted by B.C.Ninja View Post
    I will be posting the next installment on Friday nite

Come baaaaack

Any nooooz?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Mentor

+1+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys still here just a few personal issues in the home life, Women you know how they are, I'll bust out the next post tonite as a bit of workshop R&R will do me well. Stay tuned. I also went out and got a bit bent the other night at "The Upbeats" so was a wee bit tweaked for any tricky soldering, please forgive me, I'm getting older and I don't seem to be bouncing back the way I used to. Damn you ageing!

What happend to this =( ?

I'm still here guys, theres just been a bit of a moving house incident, my current address is Crate 211 Roslyn Mill Storage so its a bit hard to do any techy stuff out of a shipping crate, I move into my new pad in November so stay tuned and as soon as I'm set up I will finish this thread.

Tech Mentor

Curious to know what software you would use with an xbox controller on a mac - is there something out there to do this?

Hope the house move has gone to plan, looking forward to the next instalment on this thread...

Cheers,
    P

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Paco Loco View Post
    Curious to know what software you would use with an xbox controller on a mac - is there something out there to do this?

Hope the house move has gone to plan, looking forward to the next instalment on this thread...

Cheers,
    P
    +1 Is there a software to convert to midi for Mac. (or have I just started taking my Xbox pad apart for no reason! lol).

Subscribed!

Quote Originally Posted by CuttaBoi View Post
    +1 Is there a software to convert to midi for Mac. (or have I just started taking my Xbox pad apart for no reason! lol).

Subscribed!
    I haven't used this program, but I've heard it mentioned a few times on this forum.

http://steim.org/steim/junxion_v4.html

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast