Hercules RMX Mappings 4 DECKS w/ Korg Nanos - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Guru

I read a post of someone on the Native Instruments forum asking the same thing. Gonna try and figure a work around.

Either way, thanks for a creating a bad ass map for the RMX!

Tech Convert

Heya Priscilla

First off, great work on the mappings and thanks again for sharing the results of your hard work here and on utube.

Tried out your RMX mappings and love what you've done with the multiple functionality of effects and control of 4 decks, but I'm getting Traktor Pro (1.2.1) freezes on my XP laptop and with the play buttons on the RMX after using the jogwheel scroll function in browser mode. This doesn't happen with the Hercules website mapping. Any ideas why this may be happening?

Would love to be able to use your setup for live gigs with the RMX but I'm now thinking of investing in another controller (the VCI-100SE you recommended on your utube channel is one possibility).

Many thanks

Giff

Would this mapping also work for the Steel?

Tech Guru

hey Priscilla

no chance you are still updating this mapping i take it? having some raging problems now that i only have 1 summer class and can actually spend time with my gear again.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Guru

hey im almost done fixing your hercules mapping. you need to get in touch with me so i can make sure i have everything setup the way you liked it and then you can update your file downloads since people keep asking.

ive fixed the toggle for decks ab and cd as well as the scratch button toggle. i still need to figure out how to fix the issue where the cursor gets stuck in the search box. but im working on it.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Convert

Bonjour à toutes et tous,

Je dois m’excuser avant de vous parler car je suis francophone et j’ai de grosses difficultés à suivre tout ce qui ce dit ici. Je vais donc vous fournir la traduction via Google de mon texte.
    Je possède un contrôleur RMX et j’utilisais Virtual Dj, actuellement, je me lance sur Traktor Pro 1.2.5 et j’ai chargé le .tsi de Mademoiselle Priscilla (merci au passage) …
    Je vois que pour activer les Deck C/D, il faut maintenir 12/36 enfoncé, n’est-il pas possible (comme sur VDj) d’activer ou non la touche sans devoir la maintenir dans les conditions … M2=0 – M2=1.

Merci de votre réponse et félicitations pour ce que vous faites
    michel.be
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello everyone,

I must apologize before you speak because I'm French and I have great difficulty following what people were saying here. I will give you the translation of my text through Google.
    I have a controller RMX and I used Virtual DJ, now I'm starting on Traktor Pro 1.2.5 and I have loaded. Tsi of Miss Priscilla (thank you by the way) ...
    I see the Deck to activate C / D, we must keep down 12/36, is it not possible (as VDJ) to enable or disable the key without having to keep the conditions ... M2 = 0 - M2 = 1.

Thank you for your response and congratulations for what you do
    michel.be

Hi Priscilla

I got the hercules RMX and traktor v 1.2.4.... I loved how you mapped how I get the tsi

ex mapping

source 1 to advantage effects ... remenber ?

thank you

Hi Priscilla:

i like videos .... please i need your tsi for RMX (pc)

I can not download ... if you will kindly please send me my e fheredia33@hotmail.com

Greetings from Ecuador
    Fher

Tech Student

Default 4 decks on rmx

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    I do have a 1.2 ver. but i haven't made it live. if your interested i'll send you a download link.
    i wiould greatly appreciate that too

Quote Originally Posted by nandito333 View Post
    Hi Priscilla:

i like videos .... please i need your tsi for RMX (pc)

I can not download ... if you will kindly please send me my e fheredia33@hotmail.com

Greetings from Ecuador
    Fher
    Hi Priscilla,
    Please copy me in as well? donell2000@gmail.com. Thanks So Much!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234