Korg Nano Kontrol & Nano Pad Mappings - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Student

Hello, i've downloaded your archive containing mapping files for NanoKontrol...but i can't open it....I will try with Izarc...

Hey, is it able to use both controlers at once?

Tech Convert

Sure mate, you can use as many controllers as you can fit in the mappings ˆˆ

but when I launch traktor in controler settings I have to chose one nanoPAD or nanoKONTROLER. so what I have to do?

Tech Convert

just map them on different keys, after mapping done just connect both controllers and try it out... it should be pretty simple... it's allways simple here with me... you do the mapping separate and then just use it =D

But I am pretty much lame at this traktor mapping stuff and I use mapping made by armyofme4340. I don't even know what does mean to map them on diffrent keys :S

Tech Convert

allright bro so do this..

instead of me typing a huge text about the mappings and all just go on youtube and search for tutorials on traktor mappings so you can actually see how it's done... I learned that way and I'm pretty sure that if you have a couple of hours on your hand to dedicate to that you're gonna get it fast.. it's really not that hard....

and if after that you still having problems using multiple controllers just post it more specific in here and I'll be glad to help you out =D

Ok, so I have nano Pad on channel 3 and nano Kontrol on channels 2 and 4. I think that I have something to set in traktor, beacause both devices are mapped correctly.

EDIT: Ok, now everything works fine. When I've chosen All Ports it worked. Thanks for help!
    Last edited by electricfitness; 07-18-2011 at 07:52 AM.

Tech Convert

Great man!!! I'm glad you got it working =D

happy mixing ˆˆ

Hi, the download link is not workIng!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast