Korg Nano Kontrol & Nano Pad Mappings - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Convert

dude i got from my uncle over US.... pretty cheap to bring from there illegally... it's fucking 350 reais here in Brazil.... still worth it I loooove my kontrol and use it a looot...

peace out paulista...

Tech Guru

really like the kontrol mapping... but for me, it kind of makes more sense for the 1st knob to control the filter, rather than the gain, as I almost never mess with that knob (do all the pre gain settings before hand).

Tech Convert

Does anyone know how i can use my Nano Pad with a VCI100 in Traktor Pro?
    I cant get them both to work. I have tried the Traktor Bible TSI merging software but no joy.

Tech Convert

I can't get the tsi to work with my nano kontrol. I get no response from Traktor.

Quote Originally Posted by djpinecone View Post
    I watched the video on mapping my nanokontrol and like your maps I have worked on some of my own and decided not to use different scenes, I hate the faders jumping around and am afraid I will forget what scene I am in during a mix and trainwreck... all this to say I am having trouble getting my button lights to work correctly. I need my 2,3,6,7 to be momentary. I changed it in the korg software but... I press 2 (fx send deck 1) the light comes on, but to turn it off I have to press the button twice and the light is now not in sync with the screen. I know I have to set the light preferences to "toggle" in the korg software, but I am not sure what to set traktor to. i have tried all the settings in traktor... what am I doing wrong?

laptop... nanokontrol
    Excellent tutorial!!!! Like you I was having trouble until i look at it. How the hell was I suppose to guess that I have to select "write scene data"... I thought you have to save the file in the korg nano to make it work but no... I'm a dumb

Anyway don't know if you fixed your problem but you have to set the button to direct in traktor if you don't want to have to click 2 times for switching off the button. it doesn't work with "toggle"

Hope this helps.

If anyone interested I have my mapping available... for now I did only the internal mixer setup when I play only with my mac. (I bought it to get the eq control in external mixer to complement my urei 1620 at first)

So far on scene 1, I have access to all deck volume faders, all EQ low, Gain setting on focus, FX1, FX2 for all Decks, FX1 advanced settings (X4 + 3 buttons), Fx2 Chained or Advanced settings (X4 + 3 buttons), Deck Focus, monitor volume, cue select (X4 with a shift), Deck Size (ab direct, cd shifted) + transport panel (play,...)

Scene 2: I control the filter amount and on/off (X4) + button on/off (X4) + button filter reset (X4)
    I use the scene to select my track and load them into deck (toggle browser, list up / down, assign to deck A, b, c, d and seek position (focus only)

Scene 3: I've got it 2 days ago so so far, it's only to play with loop on focus with size select, on/of

great I was to lazy to document my settings and now it's done :-)

Thanks again for this great site!!!!!
    Last edited by makeitfunky; 12-20-2009 at 04:56 AM. Reason: I'm french!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by makeitfunky View Post
    Excellent tutorial!!!! Like you I was having trouble until i look at it. How the hell was I suppose to guess that I have to select "write scene data"... I thought you have to save the file in the korg nano to make it work but no... I'm a dumb

Anyway don't know if you fixed your problem but you have to set the button to direct in traktor if you don't want to have to click 2 times for switching off the button. it doesn't work with "toggle"
    How can you set it to direct if you want to tunr on and off? I mean if you set it to direct it will be set to Value 1 or value 0?
    I can't solve the problem of double press the button to turn it off

Tech Student

hey man,great mapping! but the link doesn't work! can you reupload please!!!thanks!

Hey dude, great mapping. I was looking to use the 6th pad on all the decks for play pause. How could i change that. Im really new to traktor. Any help would be amazing.

Shaun

Hey dude, great mapping. I was looking to use the 6th pad on all the decks for play pause. How could i change that. Im really new to traktor. Any help would be amazing.

Shaun

Priscilla, I've been watching your YouTube for a while... I guess I'm suprised your on DJTT... Although it fits you.

Thanks for the mappings ^.^

Edit: You still using Traktor through Ableton? I tried the setup, but over about an hour or so I started getting a few clicks due to the routing, so I decided against running through ableton
    Last edited by tyfurious; 01-29-2011 at 12:31 AM.
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast