Korg Nano Kontrol & Nano Pad Mappings - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Wizard
    my home is in CO , but i am traveling atm

Default new

oi have done that now , i am not doing bad , i have found that the "factory setting " is juat all the keys the same number , so i have taught myself some and how to make it work , now like you i am working on how to make the dry wet effects to work , it is hard cause the % for each effect , and how many or if the effect has its own window , so i have some time ,

thanks to you for help and inspiration !

Tech Convert

thanks a lot army great vid and map..... everything working fine here.... like your idea on using the nanopad straight up....

I just got my Korg NanoKontrol and hooked it up with your TSI/Map..........very nice, my props to you!

*one thing the "sync" buttons when hit don't keep the sync lit up. I have to use my mouse to keep it locked.*
    Last edited by omarone; 10-17-2009 at 06:25 PM.

Thank you so much for sharing your maps, I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get it working! Thanks!

Tech Mentor

if you go into the mappings on change the sync to toggle then it will stay on, but beware snycs only stay on when you have proper beat grids set.

Tech Convert

yeah I couldn't keep my effect button lit on my own map until I figured out this toggle thingy... all settled now

Default Strange...

The mappings worked fine, then all of a sudden the channel A effects trigger and wet/dry stopped working from the fader controls and also the efx on/off buttons.....any ideas????

Tech Convert

dunno friend.. try to find the map key and click the learn button to re-map (on the mapping settings).. maybe that could work... have you messed with the mapping at all??

Tech Mentor

i don't know what mappings you used but i updated them. all of the advanced controls and chained controls are with knobs now.

Tech Student

i just bought 'em today but i was thinkin about using it to control effects and loops only because i use scratch mode with cdjs and external mixer... do you guys have the mapping for that... i have both nano kontrol & pad... and i don't know how to do midi mapping...
    please help or if you have the tutorial for mapping the nanos from scratch please share it...

tq

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast