Traktor // Presonus Firebox // VCI-100 // iTunes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The first pic is my firebox mixer settings when I use Traktor Pro

The next pic is my settings for traktor pro when I mix internal. I haven't mixed externally as of yet.
    These settings seem to only work in Tpro. When I use iTunes I have to switch the settings in the firebox mixer.

I hope this helps you, and if you find out how to make traktor and iTunes work together please let me know.
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

This is how I have to set the firebox mixer for iTunes to work.
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by goldith View Post
    something is backwards. maybe you should send me your screen shots if you don't mind.
    Hi Goldith,

if yo set your headphones to channel 3/4 in the firebox mixer settings (far right "playback to phones") everything should work.

When cueing you have set the mix level of the headphones in Traktor Pro.
    You can find these settings along with with master volume in upper middle section of traktor pro (not in the options/settings window - in the main window).

PS: I can't send you my settings until the weekend but I think the posted should solve your problems.
    Macbook Pro 15 Retina _-_ 2x Technics 1210MK2 _-_ Traktor Scratch pro 2.6.1 _-_ Traktor Z2 Mixer _-_ 2x Traktor Kontrol X1 _-_ VCI-100 FW 1.3 _-_

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12