Internal Sound card Solution
    Tech Convert

Default Internal Sound card Solution

Hi

Looking at starting a project where a pc sits underneath my VCI as one unit.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6824

So im looking for a internal sound card with just 2 outputs but im thinking an internal one wont be loud enough as they tend to lack the power of external ones. Iv also been looking for one with a break out box that could maybe fit in a 5.25 or 3.5 inch drive bay with a headphone volume control.

Anyone seen this type of thing ? Does it exist ?

Just seen this as i write this any one tried using one of these with traktor

http://www.soundblaster.com/products...=16559&listby=

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stu
    "Not everyone understands house music it's a spiritual thing a body thing a soul thing."

I have that x-fi sound card, I dont have anything to compare it to because I have been using sound blaster since befor the pc-cdrom was invented.

sry cant help much with that but if you have any specific questions and it I would be glad to help

Tech Convert

Great,

Do you use it with traktor? does it do the job ok?

And

How loud is the headphone out on the 5.25 drive bay?

If you can use it with traktor does the headphone out on the break out box play both channels or can you assign it to say channel 1 which would be the front speaker out. Or does it play both only....

Thanks in advance, would be great if you or anyone else can answer those.

Stu
    "Not everyone understands house music it's a spiritual thing a body thing a soul thing."