VCI-100SE TSI 2_3 FeedBack - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by simonsky View Post
    Ok, then use one of the free modifiers.
    For instance: Juggle-Knob (CC89) sets modifier 5=1; Juggle Button (E5, Modifier 3) Modifier condition M5=0
    hehe, I was just going to post that fix as well.
    but its quite irritating that Traktor doesnt really let you do an "unhold" trigger, to get this feature implemented in the ideal way.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Convert

hehe, I was just going to post that fix as well.
    but its quite irritating that Traktor doesnt really let you do an "unhold" trigger, to get this feature implemented in the ideal way.
    For this you would need a button to send a different MIDI note when pressed, i think there are some on the VCI-100 1.3
    VCI-100 (1.3)
    Traktor Pro 1.1

Tech Guru

Hmm well .. I have submitted a feature request for an "unhold" trigger, so that we could do a mapping like the following:
    M#3 E5 Button/Hold -> set 1
    M#3 E5 Button/Unhold (M#6=1) -> set 1
    M#3 CC89 Button/Hold -> set 1
    M#6 CC89 Button/Hold -> set 1
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Convert

Hmm well .. I have submitted a feature request for an "unhold" trigger, so that we could do a mapping like the following:
    M#3 E5 Button/Hold -> set 1
    M#3 E5 Button/Unhold (M#6=1) -> set 1
    M#3 CC89 Button/Hold -> set 1
    M#6 CC89 Button/Hold -> set 1
    It's a good idea but you can't do that with the VCI-100. As I said you need different MIDI notes for Pressed/Released, like on the JOG-Wheels.
    The only way you can do this is via the firmware of the VCI-100.
    VCI-100 (1.3)
    Traktor Pro 1.1

Tech Convert

Hi all! I have some problems with FX's on buttons above FX knobs. Exacly - with right ON button! He doen't work (dont turn on/off fx). Sometimes when i press it - it turn on left CUE in my headphones.

You can see problem better at this video by me. Tnx for help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LUvfYIZsYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LUvfYIZsYQ

Tech Convert

Did you upgrade your firmware to 1.3, and which Traktor Version are u using?
    VCI-100 (1.3)
    Traktor Pro 1.1

Tech Convert

I think not upgrade. Using traktor pro 1.1.1

Tech Convert

ahh
    i understand now, thanx. I need to upgrade to 1.3.... I have 1.1 firware

you could always change the title of your video- so it does not confuse people. The VCI-100SE has firmware 1.3 which does not have the problems you show in that video. best of luck!

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by theoz View Post
    Greetings to everybody,

I am a relatively new owner of a vci-100se and i just downloaded the new mappings. I have two problems that might seem stupid or naive to many of you (after some searching i did to the forum i couldn't find what i was looking for). I am sorry in advance if this problem/question is already answered somewhere else in the forum, if someone knows please point it out.

1. Software Pitch fader range is -+100% - while the VCI-100 knob takes it to -+8 to it's min-max. Even if I change the settings for the software pitch fader range and choose -+8 or -+10, I now can move -+0.5 or something, meaning I only control less than one tenth of the full range of the pitch fader with the VCI knob. Since I am interested in fine pitch adjustments and I am not interested in a +100 pitch change, how could I make the knob of the VCI correspond to the full range of the software pitch?

2. Track strip (don't know if i'm using the right term). When I load a track on any player, I cannot see the complete track waveform, but only the minute marks. I read in the manual I have to wait for the tracks to get analyzed (or smthg like that) but no matter how much i wait, the track strip still remains empty. This happens to 99.5% of my tracks (for some reason I randomly discovered a couple of tracks that were actually displayed but for all the rest it's the same problem).

Thank you in advance for any help/insight!

Theo.

XPS M1330 - Vista SP2 - Traktor Pro 1.1.2 - VCI-100SE - TSI 2.3
    I have same problem with Theo both of those two problems...
    any helps?? ean!!! help us!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast