(Tutorial) How to Map the F1 in MIDI Mode. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MockusD View Post
    How do you make KNOB to Select Up/Down (Browser.List) for me its always going down or up I cant work it out to go the way you turn the knob....
    Encoder - relative mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Encoder - relative mode?
    Yup.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Clilley13 View Post
    Nice post! I still have a question about mapping for midi mode. I want to make an Fx effect mapping like the insta gratification mapping for MidiFighters. What modifiers would I have to map to map effects and how do you map effects to buttons? I've been searching for a while on how to do it and this was the best thing I have found yet!
    what about my F1 mapping? it is like an advanced instant gratification. Maybe you like it. Or do you want to make your own?

Tech Wizard

I wasn't sure about how to download and get it to work lol. After a couple reads of what to do I'm thinking about downloading your F1 mapping. I originally thought it would mess up the remix deck mode but it sounds it will work without changing any of the default remix deck functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Clilley13 View Post
    I wasn't sure about how to download and get it to work lol. After a couple reads of what to do I'm thinking about downloading your F1 mapping. I originally thought it would mess up the remix deck mode but it sounds it will work without changing any of the default remix deck functions.
    Yup in User mode it will not get rid of any current functionality!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tekken View Post
    what about my F1 mapping? it is like an advanced instant gratification. Maybe you like it. Or do you want to make your own?
    Today I loaded up your mapping! Way better!!!!! Thank you your mapping is awesome

some awesome info in here. def gonna update my mapping (shame less plug https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1376) with some of these features. will need to wait til after finals most likely though

Hi! I'm struggling with a specific part of mapping hotcue's on the 2nd page of my F1. How do I map the output pad LED's to reflect the type of cue's I have on my music. Like, yellow-> load marker, green-> loop, blue -> cue.
    I'm only able to map a single color to the pads no matter what type of cue.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koenraadvds View Post
    Hi! I'm struggling with a specific part of mapping hotcue's on the 2nd page of my F1. How do I map the output pad LED's to reflect the type of cue's I have on my music. Like, yellow-> load marker, green-> loop, blue -> cue.
    I'm only able to map a single color to the pads no matter what type of cue.
    Use cue type modifier condition and assign the LED color for each hotcue using MIDI range velocity values.

Default New-bee

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Use cue type modifier condition and assign the LED color for each hotcue using MIDI range velocity values.
    Eeuh.. You lost me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast