Akai APC40 and TPro (MISA basic setup) - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Is there a way so that those Track Selection boutons dont react like you said, like changing the midi message of the 8 device control knobs and boutons? Because I had other plans for these.
    Do you know how I could use Bome so that the Track Control knobs react to the parameters of the Fx panels into traktor?
    Thanks

The TRACK SELECTION buttons do provide an output. I am using them to change FX panel mode from adv/chained for each effect. Potentially, you could map every bank with the same controls, so changing banks would not affect what the knobs/buttons are used for in the DEVICE CONTROL section. You may run into takeover problems as each bank's knobs would have a different value, and would require soft-takeover or cause jumps in direct mode. In my first mapping, I simply stated that you must keep the MASTER track selection button selected and not do any bank switching. You could also simply use a modifier with the CLIP STOP buttons to get another layer of buttons without messing with the TRACK SELECTION buttons.

I haven't used Bomes and can't help you with that. There should be plenty of posts on DJTT and Bome's forums to guide you.

Misa... thanks alot!!!

Tech Student

this looks like a great mapping misa wish i had the money for an apc40 but i'm going ot have to go for an apc 20 and map it for 2 decks in traktor not 4. would your mapping tsi still work on the 20 just without the right hand side of the controller. as the 20 does not have it????

Misa

I'm trying to download the tsi file but it doesnt work...

EDIT: ok it works now!!

Thanks!!
    Last edited by oliverhall; 06-23-2010 at 12:38 PM.

ok, I have a noob question here:

I imported the tsi file in traktor, but I can't get it to load my apc40...

can you tell me the exact steps to follow? and the midi input/output config, because traktor can't detect my apc40...

The apc40 is working well in Ableton.

thanks for your help!

Tech Student

Default It doesnt work :(

I cant get this to work ???????

Tech Student

Default apc20 and Tpro (misa setup)

Hey i have the apc20 and i am looking for the apc20 misa .tsi Does anyone have this?? please i need
    Thanks

Omar

Default mpk25 map

Hey did you ever end up making the mpk25 .tsi??

Tech Wizard

Top work there Misa.
    Just purchased an APC40 on the road to trying to get an APC80 under my belt........
    I will be coming back here once the delivery is made........
    You are a true star for sharing your hard work.
    Fleater
    MBP (Traktor/ Ableton) MBP 17" (Early 2009) 2.93Ghz Core duo, 4Gb 1077Mhz RAM, Seagate Momentus XT 7200rpm 500GB OS X 10.6.4 TSP 1.2.6 (R8491), ADJ8 (2.3.14 driver)
    Midi/ Control (either) Vestax: VCM-600 Livid: Ohm64 Akai: APC80 Korg: PadKontrol (running through FarmPad) Technics: SL1210mk II x 1 (and regret selling my other so think twice)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast