Trouble with remapping S2 Jog wheels for FX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Trouble with remapping S2 Jog wheels for FX

I have tried pressing shift and reset with the track playing, and the reset button is not blinking. So, I am still trying to achieve using the jog wheels for effects, but with no result. Does anyone have any advice??

Do you have the mapping installed?
    A&H Xone DB4 l (2) Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 l Maschine MK2 l Traktor Scratch Pro l Ableton
    Avalon (Hollywood) l Exchange LA (Los Angeles) l DS#ARP LA (Los Angeles) l Undercurrent (San Diego) l Frenzy Afterhours (Los Angeles) l AL Party (Los Angeles) l Spin (San Diego) l Sutra (Orange County) l Monarch (San Francisco)

Tech Convert

I'm pretty sure I downloaded it yesterday, but I could be incorrect. Could you point me in the right direction? Thank you

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Install mapping from big import button in bottom of screen. Do it twice because of little traktor bug where it doesn't import effect settings on first import.

Tech Convert

I have tried importing the mappings settings several times. I still cannot get the reset button to flash. Could it be anything else?

Tech Convert

I went to preferences, then controller manager, set device as Traktor 2 default mapping generic keyboard (none). In-port to none, device to target Deck A. What do I do at the assignment table? I am really new with this...

Quote Originally Posted by Julianne View Post
    I went to preferences, then controller manager, set device as Traktor 2 default mapping generic keyboard (none). In-port to none, device to target Deck A. What do I do at the assignment table? I am really new with this...
    Set MIDI in/out ports to S4. With in port set to "none" MIDI can't be sent to Traktor. Did you check Scamo's extreme jogFX mapping? It's even more powerful than your current.

Tech Convert

The only MIDI option in the controller manager device settings is "generic MIDI" and when I select that the in/out ports say None without any other option. The only S4 option I can find is under devices in the device set up. Do I need to download the S2 mappings or are they in Traktor 2.6 already? I haven't checked out Scamo's extreme jogFX mapping yet, but I am going to now. Thanks again, approaching this as a beginner is frustrating. I really appreciate your help!

Oh sorry, I just noticed that you are using S2, that's my bad, Scamo's mapping is for S4... Instead try out this BeauBrite's map:

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/53

It's basically an edit of DJTT custom mapping that you are currently using.

Yep that's the same map I'm using....good catch on the S4 vs S2
    A&H Xone DB4 l (2) Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 l Maschine MK2 l Traktor Scratch Pro l Ableton
    Avalon (Hollywood) l Exchange LA (Los Angeles) l DS#ARP LA (Los Angeles) l Undercurrent (San Diego) l Frenzy Afterhours (Los Angeles) l AL Party (Los Angeles) l Spin (San Diego) l Sutra (Orange County) l Monarch (San Francisco)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast