Clockwise' F1 A/B or C/D (Native HID) Mapping...Bugs with 2.6 update
    Tech Student

Unhappy Clockwise' F1 A/B or C/D (Native HID) Mapping...Bugs with 2.6 update

I recently downloaded this mapping and had no problems with it when running 2.5.1, I updated to 2.6 and now the looping controls are not working the way they should. I looked in to the mapping itself and there seems to be no problems that I could find. I tried re-importing the tsi file and that failed to help the cause.

I am still relatively new to traktor and how all the mapping controls work so this problem is out of my league.
    Its making it hard mix the way I like so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Confusions

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

What exactly seems to be an issue?

Tech Student

I just had to be sure about this, The pad that is assigned to 'set loop' used to exit the loop but since the update instead of exiting the loop it jumps it forward 1 beat.
    Last edited by confusions; 11-03-2012 at 08:52 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

If issue comes with mapping I'd say that you got multiple looping commands mapped to same pad. Open controller manager and search for "set loop" command. When you find it just click on it and it should highlite, then scroll trough whole list and search for other commands that could be mapped to same pad (will be highlited as well). Delete all looping related.

Tech Student

I could not isolate the exact problem but I remapped a few things and now I am back on the road.