Mix Train #2 Electro Rock (Compelete) - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I think i know exactly what tracks you mean and not just the one leon told me i reeeeeally dig it so far, great job EnGramiK, you played a record i forgot till it was too late ( íīm listining to your part now, its 2...wait...3 records actually )

and on a serious note, ot also, but here it goes.

I have a ill kidney, went to the hospital several times to do checkups and had to take a lot of medice. due to that i tripped and kinda broke my foot last weekend. After that i lost a piece of tooth while eating, checked the dentist today and now have a tooth taken out. While enyoing the painkillers i totaly feel happy about your guys post and that you like what i did so far. gives me a good feeling about myself so im taking a seat, keep grinning and wait for Leon to get back with half a mixtrain. Thatīs right, in one month/ 4 weeks the mix should be done *joy*

once again, great job EnGramik
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by greatmesk View Post
    and on a serious note, ot also, but here it goes.

I have a ill kidney, went to the hospital several times to do checkups and had to take a lot of medice. due to that i tripped and kinda broke my foot last weekend. After that i lost a piece of tooth while eating, checked the dentist today and now have a tooth taken out. While enyoing the painkillers i totaly feel happy about your guys post and that you like what i did so far. gives me a good feeling about myself so im taking a seat, keep grinning and wait for Leon to get back with half a mixtrain. Thatīs right, in one month/ 4 weeks the mix should be done *joy*

once again, great job EnGramik
    Talk about a rough time

But listening to your part, as well as the other mixes incl. the interesting cover art, u just can hear you love doing what you do.
    Like I already said - great way to start the train.
    Macbook Pro 15 Retina _-_ 2x Technics 1210MK2 _-_ Traktor Scratch pro 2.6.1 _-_ Traktor Z2 Mixer _-_ 2x Traktor Kontrol X1 _-_ VCI-100 FW 1.3 _-_

Wow bad luck greatmesk :eek: im hope it is starting to turn around now so you get better luck now though hehe thanks i had fun mixing in to that mix of yours had to think of a nice creative way to do it and it really paid off looking forward to hearing how Leon.R's mix comes off
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

thx guys, means a lot

oh, and i allready had my luck back, i just got a new turntable, a tt-200, two days after my old one blew up. so my karma is balanced i think, but being realistic i should demand a vci from my fate
    Last edited by greatmesk; 07-23-2009 at 05:59 PM.

hahaha wow :P yeah that would be pretty sweet aye cant wait to hear the finished set.
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

Tech Mentor

Default Behind schedule

Hi Earl Panda and all.

I am behind schedule because I seriously fucked up.
    I wanted to do the mix on Sunday (after stressin out EnGramiK to finish in time) and shouldn't have updated Traktor beforehand.
    I now have a messed up custom TSI and havent' got it o work properly since. The DJTT TSI won't work properly either.
    I then did a set with virtual DJ that I am not happy with.
    Either I add it to the mix or you jump in third place me after you. I hope to have my traktor issues sorted out by then - but I will be im Venice from tomorrow evening till tuesday.

What do u guys think?

PS: I also PMed Earl Panda and Special K
    Macbook Pro 15 Retina _-_ 2x Technics 1210MK2 _-_ Traktor Scratch pro 2.6.1 _-_ Traktor Z2 Mixer _-_ 2x Traktor Kontrol X1 _-_ VCI-100 FW 1.3 _-_

damn, sorry to hear that. Thats one of the reasons i always keep a backup from earlier versions when i update. But shit happens, its not your fault Iīm okay with it if you step back one week and let ed do his thing first. Sadly this means Tre and JesC have to wait one more week, but what doesnt kill you makes you stronger i guess, looking from the good side they get a extra week for preperation

peace, and have fun in Venice, enjoy your stay and sort out your issues

just for notice i donīt know exactly the changes in the times table, but i wonīt be back at home before tuesday next week...so if this is okay i will step one slot forward...
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

guys can we get to see the setlist? I want to see what tracks you guys have already used. PM only please.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

So it is Edīs turn now, aight? PM will come soon JesC, iīll just have to look for the list

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast