Xone 1D rotary knobs problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default are problem in all xore 1d series ?

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    Do you have it setup as, Direct--Rotary Encoder, in your mapping????
    Same problem whan i use <<MAP 1>> mode in my Xone 1D (in this mode top rotatory knobs transforms into -> F-5 F#5 G-5 G#5 A-5 A#5 B-6 C-6, and another one -> CC 36)! I tried many parameters assigned in rotatory knobs (in all control types -> or button or rotary or jog) -> problem is same

2 Discob81 or every one who have Xone 1D
    Plz answer me if you have same problem this top rotatory knobs, bacause yesterday after 2 months in Technical Support in Kiev they said that: << We can give you another NEW UNIT of Xone 1D >> and I am afraid that the problem are in all Xone 1d Series !!?
    Last edited by yosh; 07-01-2009 at 09:00 AM.
    TP2 * Traktor Audio 6 * Ppioneer djm-300-s * NI Maschine

Have you tried setting them us as a inc/dec??

Dude if u r using map 1 ( the one with light pipes on at all time) the 4 top rotatory encoders should behave like a button when u move them back and forward plus the extra midi note when u push them...so for example in traktor pro i did a mapping like this: when I push the rotatory it engage the loop function and it set to toggle, when i move them back and forward to move the loop, the interaction mode in the midi mapping is set to ''direct'' and the type of controller is set to ''button'' and the button option the value is set to ''forward'' and then dupicate thed midi command and just changed the value to ''backward''....hope it make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Discob81 View Post
    Dude if u r using map 1 ( the one with light pipes on at all time) the 4 top rotatory encoders should behave like a button when u move them back and forward plus the extra midi note when u push them...so for example in traktor pro i did a mapping like this: when I push the rotatory it engage the loop function and it set to toggle, when i move them back and forward to move the loop, the interaction mode in the midi mapping is set to ''direct'' and the type of controller is set to ''button'' and the button option the value is set to ''forward'' and then dupicate thed midi command and just changed the value to ''backward''....hope it make sense
    Yes sure, i know how to mapping & i do all mapping because standart or downloaded mapping files dont satisfy my style of dj-ing (sorry 4 my bad english)...

http://www.speedyshare.com/738893475.html
    this is my *.tsi file for Xone 1D in Traktor PRO. I use Xone 1D and NumLock Keyboard (USB NumLock Keyboard for laptops like -> this http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/product....cid=105&id=420 ) to cntrol my Traktor PRO... This *.tsi file is for <<MAP 1>> mode

PS
    Sorry this i just entangled placed MAP 1 and MAP 2 in my posts...

I'll check it once i get back home from work...

I know it may sounds stupid...but have u tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver of the 1D and see if the issue persist ...just a thought

Yes, i can try it whan i have my new unit, but, are you use driver from Xone web or from Windows (i use downloaded driver) in your PC?

when I bought them I download the driver from the Xone website

Hey there yosh, I noticed you posted on A&H's forums as well...
    Don't know where you stand on that issue you reported. Have you gotten a replacement unit from A&H ?
    I got one of the black 1Ds in late august and it has that same issue you've reported.
    Map1/Map2 : same deal.
    Tried with a different usb cable.
    I even tried with my midi interface and powering the xone off my other pc's USB
    Does the same thing on the other pc which is running XP (so without the xone driver).

I thought Traktor 3.4.1 was going nuts on me, but I monitored the messages with MIDIOX and guess what... same thing.

Here's a video I made of this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNV0nxf3mzs

I guess I can point A&H tech support to that link as well when I'll contact them

Xone 1D black + X-session pro => HP DV5 lappy, vista SP2, Traktor 3.4.1 ==> Gigaport HD (external mixing) ==> DDM4000 ==> HD25C-II
    Last edited by bumtsch; 09-12-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason: added sig afterwards

i am using the 1d w/ traktor 3.4121111 or whatever.

my serial is x1dx 134719

I am using a custom mapping(from scratch) for one controller + midi input from midi fader device to control effx levels. I power from computer usb.

My Endless rotaries(top) are set up for various duties but mainly 'knob one push button' is for 'place loop start + activate/deactivate current 'deck' loop length the rotary side of the control will move the loop. The second knob is for snap loop + deck loop size adjust. the last two knobs are currently unused. except for push button effect.

i was having trouble with the knob bottoms actually contacting the face plate and causing mechanichal issues with the action. so retro-fitted different encoder knobs to the device.

no other problems to speak of. EXCEPT the vbulletin tool bar isn't allowing me any priviledges except basci posting. and it works in NI forum so im thinking im being blocked for some reason -- some kind of html thingy.
    Last edited by audiomontana; 09-14-2009 at 04:48 PM.
    all these colors all this metal all this colored mental .. is just sun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast