VCI-100SE and Traktor Pro (list of fixes and improvements I made to Ean's 2.2.8 TSI) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Guru

uhm .. not sure whats going on .. what is inside that txt file?
    you downloaded from the following url:
    http://djtt.googlecode.com/svn/trunk...DumpJuggle.tsi
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

There are your writen codes in it.
    But now I got it! The Problem is that after downloading, my mac automaticaly realise it as a pure text, so it writes .txt behind.
    My trick was to download it with right click and "save under" and delite direktly the .txt in the window wich the system puts behind, bevor I download to my cpu. Now TPro can load it.
    I will check it out now...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bastard View Post
    I'm getting 'error parsing file' when trying to import into Tpro 1.1.2.

What am I doing wrong?
    same error i too. in windows and mac osx too.

Ismith, can you post only the midi map without the other traktor settings,here in the forum please. your functions are the best for me but i never made a midi map.
    Last edited by anthony; 08-02-2009 at 09:20 PM. Reason: update

my problem perhaps is that on the page you store the flisize is 153kb but after downloading is 212kb. no way to import it, even changing the extension before saving.

error parsing settings file.

Tech Guru

Hmm .. I cannot reproduce your issues. For now I have uploaded the current version as a zip on my drop box account: https://files.getdropbox.com/u/26863...Juggle.tsi.zip

Let me know if that works for you, but I do not see a reason why the download from the google code site would not work as well. Maybe right clicking and doing safe as on the link instead of going to the link and then saving the page ..?
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Oh Yeeeees. now imported correctly. thank you so much. i run to test.

Tech Mentor

hey thanks lsmith for all your hard work in improving this tsi!!! i really like all the added functionality... i too would like to utilize itmdj at times and like how you have that incorporated too. im certainly an amateur with midi in general and im not sure what bomes midi translator is all about or how to use it in order to get those added features....

as of now though, when i run your tsi (in the absence of bomes), itmdj doesnt behave as you would expect (the sliders, knobs and buttons trigger incorrect funtions in traktor)

any insight into bomes and how to use it to get proper functionality would be greatly apprecited!
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Tech Guru

yeah .. you need to move itmdj to IIRC channel 10. there are other ways than bome's to do this. are you on a mac? in that case you can use midi patchbay, which is a free tool to remap messages.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123