Scamo's Traktor S4 FX Jogs Xtreme Mapping - 5.1.0 Beta - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    I will make a thread for it once I finish it up! Look out for it!
    Looking forwards to see this in action

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    Scamo, I have started working on a Jog Fx mapping that runs in a similar fashion to yours, before I release it to the public I would like to know if you okay with me crediting a lot of the ideas to you. Let me know. Thanks!
    I have no problem with a new FX jog mapping at all. On the contrary, I made the builder version of my mapping for people to also make their own mappings. I want this! So, go for it.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by scamo View Post
    I have no problem with a new FX jog mapping at all. On the contrary, I made the builder version of my mapping for people to also make their own mappings. I want this! So, go for it.

scamo
    Great! Yea it runs in a similar manner. Uses the browse knob to change/load Fx. All 15 of them in theory, uses the same binary system on the FX Unit 2 lights, and FX Unit 1 lights are for deck assignment allowing all deck assigns.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Tech Student

im having a problem where the jog wheel will not adjust the value of the FX. Any Solutions?

Tech Wizard

Happy Easter everone!

Scamo, could you please poszt all your settings for the FX Modes. I'm working on transfering your mapping in the default mapping, for using the override Mode, but it seems, that the FX selections and the direct valies are a little bit mixed. Thanks for your help.

Greets

Hi everyone.

I'd just like to sort of apologize for the long silence and for having stopped this little project.

I have actually taken on a bigger project. I took the last several months, brought a small team together and we've been working on concepts for a new platform for online communities (like this one, which I actually got some of my inspiration from).

My new project is called Skooppa, which is an acronym for "Social Knowledge and Opinion Platform".

This "presentation" site is primarily aimed at community/ website owners, but we welcome anyone who is interested in a unique kind of network for community users based on their interests and a new platform for online community owners.

So, I apologize for not continuing this project and hope you can understand my change in direction and its importance to me.

Scott (aka scamo)
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516