The official 'JOKE' thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Talking The official 'JOKE' thread

Note: Please keep in mind this is an all ages forum and think twice about what you post. Try and keep it PG, & no Racism
    Last edited by Zaniac; 01-19-2012 at 07:22 PM.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

As im a Kiwi, im going to start us of with a sheep joke before you all flog us

An Australian was walking along a country road in New Zealand when he saw a farmer going at it with a sheep.

The Aussie yelled, "You know, mate, back home, we shear those!"

The New Zealander looked around frantically and said, "I'm not shearing her with no one!"
    Last edited by Zaniac; 01-13-2012 at 07:53 AM.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Three Aussie blokes are driving home from a hard day working at the kangaroo husbandry instutute when they come across a sheep stuck in a fence.
    The first bloke has a good look and says to the others "Gee mate, i wish that was Miranda Kerr .."
    To which the second bloke replies "Hmm, I wish that was Lara Bingle ay mates .."
    The third bloke looks at the other two, thinks for a bit and replies " I wish it was dark."
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

A horse walks into a bar, The bartender looks at the horse and says
    "why the long....... penis"

My wife just came in and said, "I don’t know if I am coming or going."

I said to her, "Judging by the look on your face, you’re going, ‘cuz when you’re coming, you look like a fucking Down Syndrome kid trying to whistle!"
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

A cement mixer collided with a prison van. Be on the lookout for hardened criminals.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

A ham sandwich walks into a bar.... The bartender looks at him and says, "Hey, we don't serve food here."

Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

A man walks into a bar with a giraffe. They both drink like there is no tomorrow. eventually the giraffe passes out pissed so the man puts on his coat and goes to walk out. The bar owner shouts "hey, you can't leave that lyin' there". The man replies "its no a lion its a giraffe!"
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

@sarasin, lololololololololol

You win, close thread

A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint, this little tiny lizard comes up to him and asks "what are you doing?" The monkey explains that he had a hard day and is unwinding and invites the tiny little lizard to join him. They get lit, and the little lizard points out that he's gotten very thirsty, and needs a drink. The monkey points to a river in the distance, and sends the little lizard on his way. When the tiny little lizard gets to the water and starts drinking, a huge crocodile swims up and demands to know what the little lizard is doing. The lizard explains that he was smoking with a monkey, and needed some water. The crocodile doesn't believe the little lizard, and heads off into the forest to take a look. When he gets to the bottom of the tree the monkey is in, he yells up to him "what are you doing up there monkey?" The monkey looks down and sees the huge crocodile and says "shit dude, how much water did you drink???"
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast