LED to change colour dependant on function. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by iona View Post
    i think this is what you're looking for.

edit for explanation: its dedicated to deck a. the button i used is the first on the matrix ("A"), and the "exit setup" button. there are some modifiers you don't need... to lazy to clear it all. to enhance it you can make the cue button blinking with an inverted beatphase out.

Attachment 11941
    hey thanks for the reply and help, ill sit down later and try and put it together.... Ive changed my mapping a little since that tsi i posted.... Instead of having the fx select on the bottom matrix I changed it out for hotcues. The top four for deck A, next 4 for Deck B and the bottom 8 for deck C..... Im not a beatjuggling guy this is why i only need for on decks A&B and deck D is my accapella sample loop type deck this is why I mapped 8 hotcues.... saying this I like your deck focus idea relative to hotcues.

again, thanks for the help, ill give it a try when i can see what you did with the TSI and get back to you.

do you usually play internally mixing or do you make use of club mixer. I see your tsi is for internal mixing.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Thanks Iona for the TSI..... I worked it out,,,,the missing link was the "add in" "send modifier state"...... im nearly done now , ill send you the finished TSI when its done.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Quote Originally Posted by narrah View Post
    Okay so I have just mapped for buttons that will each indicate red dependant on deck focus. How do I mange to get these buttons to be green whilst not in deck focus. To be clear, at any one time 3 buttons will be green and the focued button will be red.

Whats the easiest way if I just want a button to be one particulr colour all the time without changing state when pressed.
    I know you got ur problem solved. but what controller are you using?

Tech Wizard

@ narrah: glad i could help you. at the moment i only have the internal mixer until i have enough money for a xone 42 or 62 - mixed before with an external battlemixer... but two decks make me feel limited - so i prefer the internal at the moment. the idea of buying the k2 was to have full 4 deck control (i think i nearly realized that) to have an "ultraportable" setup. When i get the new mixer, i will make a new mapping - based on the existing, but with better fx access, loop recorder, perhaps remix decks (if possible) and some more features.

@ kensic: its about the xone k2
    My english is not the best - you're invited to laugh about it...

Quote Originally Posted by iona View Post
    @ narrah: glad i could help you. at the moment i only have the internal mixer until i have enough money for a xone 42 or 62 - mixed before with an external battlemixer... but two decks make me feel limited - so i prefer the internal at the moment. the idea of buying the k2 was to have full 4 deck control (i think i nearly realized that) to have an "ultraportable" setup. When i get the new mixer, i will make a new mapping - based on the existing, but with better fx access, loop recorder, perhaps remix decks (if possible) and some more features.

@ kensic: its about the xone k2
    Kensic: im using xone K2.... im sure its very possible to map, but ive had enough of mapping for a while.

Iona: i think ill end up with K2, F1, and possibly us machine oneday, I already have machine but i still havnt got into it yet... I wont move away from CDjs either, just as I was kinda moving over, they announce advanced hid intergration... im happy. Trakor, cdj's full midi sync..

Tech Wizard

I'am not that into internal mixer thing - i think the sound is not very good. So at the moment I'm not shure if its better to get the Xone 42 or 62, because with the 62 i would be able to add a maschine or what ever. On the other hand i like the EQ's and the VU's at the 42 more. I never used CDJ's - had the idea to use TT's, because they are on every Afterhour - but i think i don't do that atm. For me the K2 is the most usable controller available. I'm a fan of modular setups - and this thing is so customizable that it fits every need i have. Perhaps a second one will come some day...
    My english is not the best - you're invited to laugh about it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123