Akai APC40 MIDI Layout - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default My .tsi video

So hello guys.

Finally i think i finished my .tsi for the apc 40 and traktor, after a lot of research and hard work i think i have a preety solid thing going on here.

So, im doing some tests right now, field test to make sure everything is ok and post the .tsi, but meanwhile i recorded a little video as a preview of this.

Again sorry for my english, my contact info is on the video i hope u like what i did.

Hereīs the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRhSCBd46qs

Take Care...

Letīs hope the status grows to tech menthor LOL

Tech Mentor

Hehe your apc40 looks very similar to mine. I found it kind of funny though that you removed half of the faders. Half of mine are volume ones but the other ones I just made them tempo faders.

Very nice set-up regardless.

oscarjmg - nice vid and map - waht did you use to label your buttons?
    also, is the .tsi posted on page 4 of this thread as recent as the video?

thanks for your hard work

Hey guys thanks for those messages.

RT24 i remove them because they are to close to each other, and i like to be very expresive with my volume faders so everytime i was doing that i continued to move the tempo and screwing my mix, thats why i eliminate them.

Deco, i used a clear transfer paper, is used to do publicity and that kind of stuff, is a material sold through publicity companies i had to buy a whole square meter, and they print it on a huge printer, i think u can find it there, i can give u the blueprint that i used. The .tsi isnt the one that i posted before this is a new one, i will post it very soon.

Again tahnks for your help and comments...

Tech Guru

http://nem0nic.com/APC40MIDI.pdf

I did this a while back and posted it here. There is a bit of modality in the APC40 mapping, which is probably why you guys are seeing different results. The APC40 (or any other controller) doesn't send different messaging depending on what application is being used to monitor it's output. All values are in hex because that's primarily how I work with MIDI, but it's not a big deal to convert to whatever you need. I also cover MIDI into the ACP40 in this map.

Because the output channels are meaningful (channels 1-8 correspond to channel strips 1-8, ch9 is for scene launching, and master functions also piggyback ch1.) I don't think you're going to be able to change the channel the APC sends on (which channel would you change?) That said, if you are mapping this into Traktor, you don't need to worry about overlap. In Live, of course, it's a different story.

Tech Convert

Thanks Oscar, you gotta hurry and post it, everyone is dying to try it out!!! lol

Tech Student

Oscar -

your new version is looking incredible. cant wait for you to post a link so we can test it out.

Looks like you have answered alot of your early questions.

jim

looks great. cant wait!
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

Dude....post the TSI already!

thanks!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Default tsi

Hereīs the tsi and all the subsequent info about it.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...680#post147680

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast