Traktor Pro with VCI-100 (MISA 4 Deck, 32 HotCue, Master Tempo, Key Locks, Preview) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Alright, just posted a new thread for the mapping that combines the official DJTT 2.2 TSI with some of the features I like. You now have access to all HotCues, Preview Player, and Key Lock with minimal disturbance to everything else so you can still use your overlay. New stuff is explained on the thread, but I basically made use of the SNAP BEAT and QUANTIZE buttons that seemed a bit underused.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6309
    Last edited by misa; 07-20-2009 at 11:28 PM.

Tech Convert

Hi Misa i like your mapping. Does it work with traktor pro 1.2.4?
    Thank you very much

Tech Convert

Hmm - looks good, I really wish to operate 4 decks at once (Tracktor Pro + VCI-100). Could not download pdf's supplied...

Sorry I haven't kept up with the thread in a while, been busy with work and some other projects.

I'll check into reloading the PDF for this TSI file.

Tech Convert

Thanks that would be great. I've been using this layout and works well.
    2 questions: Is it possible to adjust jog wheel sensitivity without taking a screwdriver to them (ie: can you adjust using Tracktor) and how may I amend it so I use the two crossfaders in the middle, rather than the bottom single cross fader.
    Thanks again.

Damian.

The VCI-100 has two knobs in the back of the unit to adjust jog wheel touch sensitivity. If you are referring to what degree a song reacts to movements of the jog wheel, that can be adjusted on the MIDI commands within the software.

I'm not sure what your intent is on using the "two crossfaders in the middle." Some people certainly mix their songs by using what are typically considered the volume faders to blend rather than the crossfader. Where you trying to utilize 1 volume fader as a crossfader for A-B and the other to blend C-D?

Regardless, these things can all be adjusted in the MIDI dialogue within Traktor software.

Tech Convert

Thanks for the update - that's what I'm after really, the MIDI dialogue within Traktor software - almost need a degree in Computer Science to operate it!

My VCI-100 manual says the jog wheels are "Touch 1/ENC1, Touch 2/ENC 2" and the faders "VR 1, 2, 3". Assume I need to look for those in the mapping to amend. Bit confusing - really need a detailed manual other than this vague booklet which came with the VC1-100.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234