Traktor Pro with VCI-100 (MISA 4 Deck, 32 HotCue, Master Tempo, Key Locks, Preview) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Like I said, it specifically tries to force people to write in a structured manner. It also leaves out stuff like loops. Instead you have to use timers and things like this, which I guess are easier to grasp. Maybe we should open a new thread for this topic? I might also write an article on DJTT about bome's. Actually I think Bento is already working on one.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Default Vci 100 Tsi

Hi

Having read all your threads, do you have your latest version of your file using DJ TT overlay availble?

I particularly like the fact you have included and want to use the preview and key lock which for some reason Ean has not included.

Many thanks

CB

Sorry to take this off topic a little but what is the benfit of the preview player, over headphone cue?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

so you can have both decks full and you can check a track out if you aren't sure if it will fit or not....thats how i use it anyway. Or, depending on how u set it up, you can use it for samples!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh niiiiice
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Cheek Bone View Post
    Hi

Having read all your threads, do you have your latest version of your file using DJ TT overlay availble?

I particularly like the fact you have included and want to use the preview and key lock which for some reason Ean has not included.

Many thanks

CB
    I hadn't heard much from anyone in a while regarding this mapping, so I figured interest had waned. But I'll definitely work it up this weekend.

Do you have a preference on how to use the fx section? I've been tweeking my own setup since the first post and have added an APC40, nanoKontrol, and iPod Touch into the mix as well. I'll wait till Sunday for people to submit what they would like to see/what they would like to have changed in the fx section of my mapping before working it all out.
    Last edited by misa; 07-17-2009 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    so you can have both decks full and you can check a track out if you aren't sure if it will fit or not....thats how i use it anyway. Or, depending on how u set it up, you can use it for samples!
    I just like the option of being able to check out a song even if I have all four other decks playing. Sometimes I forget the name of a song I'm looking for, and being able to quickly scan through a song without having to worry about tweaking any faders/buttons/tempo is pretty useful for me.

I guess if you're willing to give up your cueing and use that channel as an additional out, you could route it to play samples. Or if you use the tempo of the song in the preview player in the master BPM, you could then sync the other four decks to it and end up with Traktor playing 5 decks!? Nice idea Jester.

Re the preview agree with all that has been mentioned, the preview makes it really quick and easy to select tracks whilst using all decks or even just two. I don't think I can or want to use the DJTT overlay's without this. Any chance of adding it and still using Ean's overlay. Also any news on when the next update will be posted?

Cheers CB.

I was waiting to receive some input by Sunday regarding the fx section...but not having heard back from anyone, I may just throw in a couple of mods to the official DJTT midi mapping to allow for Preview, 2nd Bank of HotCues, and Key Locks. I'll work on that today and should have it posted in a few hours.

Many thanks really appreciate it. This will be the TSI that will be really useable.

Cheers
    CB.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast