Native Instruments - 50% Off Massive, FM8, And Razor - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DJ JesC View Post
    Something tells me Komplete 9 might be coming soon or Massive 2, Razor 2 & FM9 are on the FY2013 roadmap for NI.
    There would be enough stuff for Komplete 9. Didn't we have a new version every year now during the last years?
    Hoping for a nice deal on Komplete 8 in fall 2012 before they (probably/hopefully/maybe) announce Komplete 9

FM8 and Massive have demos available. Razor doesn't AFAIK.

I don't personally like them very much, but I absolutely understand why some people do.

just picked up massive+razor anyway. both sound good from what i've listened to for what i really need. i still miss having an arsenal of physical synths but these take up way less space wasn't sure about fm8, maybe made a mistake not grabbing that for an extra 60, but wasn't as impressed with it.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

I pulled the trigger. They certainly are taking forever and a day to get back to me w/ the serials. :|

i saw a message saying it could be up to 24hrs i think... took a couple of hours for the purchase to show up in my account and still no serials yet.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl

That's why you don't buy sales. Except for when my email address was screwed up (some weird forwarding issues tripping some of gmail's security system) the longest it's taken me to get a serial was like 5 minutes.

Also…has anyone noticed that sales only come up when stuff is about to be discontinued or replaced with a newer version?

That's why you don't buy sales.
    The bundle was less than half the price if you buy them separately. I can wait a few days for it to go through...especially since there *IS* a chance I eventually hate them. From what I've seen though, I will like them for a while.

Also…has anyone noticed that sales only come up when stuff is about to be discontinued or replaced with a newer version?
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no. iOS stuff seems to be luck of the draw. I got Animoog on Bob Moog's Bday for $10. I know it's not as good as the $3 it was offered for for it's first 10 months, but it's worth it to me. Awesome synth, and it's what has gotten me looking into the so-called "different" synths.

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    The bundle was less than half the price if you buy them separately. I can wait a few days for it to go through...especially since there *IS* a chance I eventually hate them. From what I've seen though, I will like them for a while.
    same here. for the savings i made i can afford to wait a few days... pretty sure that i'll have plenty of uses for massive and razor just looks interesting and is worth it just for the cool 3d display main thing that concerns me about razor is the cpu usage, but the sounds do seem very cool.

could well be they're going to replace with newer versions sometime, but i'm still using live5 and pretty happy with it. maybe my decision there to hold out and see what bitwig is like was worth it instead of upgrading to live8. if it's half as good as we hope and runs on linux.... with mixxx becoming far more usable (i use mixxx 1.11 instead of traktor these days) and bitwig for linux i'll be very happy...

just got my serial numbers in an email a few seconds ago... awesome....

When did you order?

>> Bitwig

That looks cool indeed, but I see a huge caveat of VST's being non-portable. Kind of a deal breaker.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast