$30 MF3D review

Thread: $30 MF3D review

Default $30 MF3D review

When I recieved my Midi-Fighter 3D, it came with a card stating that if I wrote a review of the MF3D, I would get $30 store credit. I wrote my review, I'm still waiting. Sorry to be brusque, but I leave for camp in the middle of canada on the 22nd. And I'd like to be able to purchase some chroma caps before I go...so...yeah.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Did you contact the store support?

Are Chroma caps a requisite for Canada these days? I know they have been tightening up but this seems a bit much...
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Quote Originally Posted by nightcorex View Post
    When I recieved my Midi-Fighter 3D, it came with a card stating that if I wrote a review of the MF3D, I would get $30 store credit. I wrote my review, I'm still waiting. Sorry to be brusque, but I leave for camp in the middle of canada on the 22nd. And I'd like to be able to purchase some chroma caps before I go...so...yeah.
    didnt the card say post a video and twitter it @djtechtools and #MF3D ?! not at home atm to read the card..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

let me check.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Upload a video to youtube of you using your 3D, or a review of the 3D and post a link on twitter with "@djtechtools" and "#mf3d" in the post, and we'll send you $30 in DJTT store credit, good for anything!"
    Also if your video gets more than 50,000 views, you get a limited edition white MF3D.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

how many for the pony puking rainbows themed one?