Dj Tech Tools needs a radio station - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Alot of interesting ideas in this thread, keep up the conversation we are listening and open to ideas

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Well, I still think that starting with a general DJTT podcast would be a good start. Get mixes from all of us that we'd want to share, and go from there. Then when we build that, and get a good listener base, we go to the radio angle. That way we can go to advertisers and guarantee listeners to their ads when we sell ad time

If we wanted to, at least. That would be more up to Ean. But it could make the thing, at least, pay for itself.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Guru

Yeah, podcast could be a great start. People can submit a mix and they then get interviewed for a few minutes on how they put the mix together, focusing on different aspects, like choice of music, some specific mixing technique, effect used etc.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Anyone ever tried this site: http://www.djcentral.com/

Also, I spin on a syndicated Top40 weekly radio show that allows me to "shout out" or promote projects. I could always add a DJTT project to my list if needed....plus I'd love to contribute mixes(not Top40).
    Last edited by Bodega Brad; 05-26-2009 at 01:59 PM.

LoLz. If you're up for some progressive house, I might have a few mixes for ya.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345