Dj Tech Tools needs a radio station - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

yeah i think this is really coming down to who is willing to put in the money to get it going/maintain it.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I think we should start a podcast first, and see if we could get listeners and subscribers up. We all spin a VERY broad mix of genres, so if we could entice all of those people to subscribe then we could be on to something for sure.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

AND... we could also have remixes users of djtt have done (like mine). lol. modesty ftw. But really.

I'm so down with the radio idea.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Wizard

I use to own the #4 in the nation hip hop online radio station hott107 if you all end up starting one and need help just send me a message sambroadcaster is a good program to use when there are not live sets also i have been thinking about doing a podcast on here just not sure what do do it about i work on radio and dj so i could do both in one!

-Fizz
    Fizz Styles

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    I think we should start a podcast first, and see if we could get listeners and subscribers up. We all spin a VERY broad mix of genres, so if we could entice all of those people to subscribe then we could be on to something for sure.
    Just starting out with my new iPod nano. What I have seen this last half week, podcasts are a cool concept!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Bit off-topic but I could write a small how-to on building podcasts, just tried it with my last mix. I'm especially intrigued by the possibilities of the enhanced podcast.
    I mix stuff on my things...

Cool, just start a one off thread in the mixes forum, and we'll see what we can do you for!

(Want to get to know this too. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

The radio idea sounds so great! And podcasting too. I've been subscribed to some podcasts for years now and I absolutely love it. We could perhaps have a few of them, like DJTT House, DJTT D'n'B etc to organize the genres

Tech Mentor

You could always share someone else's or submit content to another stream at first. That way you'll get a larger number of listeners also.

Check out Sound Unsound and have a word with Ross. he has a 24/7 station and i know he's looking for new shows.

And tell him Cmcpress sent ya

http://www.sound-unsound.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    Bit off-topic but I could write a small how-to on building podcasts, just tried it with my last mix. I'm especially intrigued by the possibilities of the enhanced podcast.
    I like. Would be very interested in this guide.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast