Any cool VCI 100 MK2 mapping?
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Lightbulb VCI 100 MK2 with S2's Jog FX Mapping walkthrough with Stewe/oriyong

Hi djtt,

I just sold my apc 40 to get my new set up which are VCI 100mk2 + midi fighter 3d. While waiting for my 3d to arrive, I try to mess up a bit with stock mapping to get more control of VCI 100 mk2 in Traktor Pro 2. Does anyone has a fun mapping to use with? I'm trying to import S2 jog fx into my vci but it doesn't work at all because im kinda new into the mapping things. Thank you in advance DJTT community.
    Last edited by oriyong; 05-28-2012 at 08:41 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hi oriyong.

First you need do decide in which way you want to set modifier to engage jog FX mode. It should be best to use /shift/ + some button just like DJTT kontrol S2 mapping.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hi oriyong.

First you need do decide in which way you want to set modifier to engage jog FX mode. It should be best to use /shift/ + some button just like DJTT kontrol S2 mapping.
    Thanks for your fast reply Stewe,
    So, if i would like to set modifier to be like shift + tempo bend button if would be like in the s2 right?
    Moreover, please guide me on how would the script would be like? or i just import djtts2 mapping in traktor and write down the scrip?
    Thanks again for your kindness

It's not a problem I'm always glad to help when it comes to costume mappings and I really love the unit. As I can see from the picture of VCI 100 MK2 this tempo buttons are already assigned with shift+ to change FX sections on both sides to control different FX units. Can you confirm this?

Tech Mentor

I'm not sure about the tempo button thought I just got the unit 8 hrs ago lol. How about Shift + Key button cause it seem like i don't need to press key on controller.

Factory smell still

You can still keep the function of key by adding shift's modifier number with value 0 to key "in" and "out" commands. This way, while shift is on hold key command become blocked until you release the shift again. Basically you need to dig default .tsi to find what modifiers are both of the shifts dedicated to.

Tech Mentor

Thanks Stewe!
    I will try to do some research tonight abt mapping all the things out. I would love the vci 100 mk2 can perform jog fx like other controller ean's did.

Ok, tell me when you finish your research so we can try to set modifiers for jog FX mode to work in order like at S2.

Tech Mentor

่just finish reading some articles from digitaldjtips about mapping and it quite help me to remap the hot cue buttons in VCI 100MK2, so Im kinda ready to learn how to map a jog fx now Stewe lol. I decided to use a function Shift + Key button to activate Jog FX so what's next then? Can I have your facebook or email so we can get over this mapping really fast? Thanks in advance.

Why couldn't we do it from here? Isn't fast enough? Though this way some other guys could learn how to map jog FX mode to their controllers also. I guess there are many of them who are trying to accomplish this too.

Next you need to find which MIDI notes are both shift buttons and deck switches sending (post it) so I can take a look in to mapping and start from there.

You can also attach mapping that you use in reply.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast