Montreal Canada: 5/26 WARPER Unofficial Mutek Pre-Party - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

Wish I could go, I'm in Edmonton. If I'm ever on the East coast I'll let you guys know

Tech Wizard

LEMUR LEMUR LEMUR

Brooklyn musician Nick Shelestak (White Badger) will demonstrate how he integrates the Lemur in the studio and on stage using Ableton Live, along with a few other special features unique to the Lemur.

Quote Originally Posted by djshakey View Post
    LEMUR LEMUR LEMUR

Brooklyn musician Nick Shelestak (White Badger) will demonstrate how he integrates the Lemur in the studio and on stage using Ableton Live, along with a few other special features unique to the Lemur.
    Im jelous, I want a lemur

Tech Wizard

Meet up in the open lab: At 2pm, we’ll have an open music and visual technological laboratory, a la our Handmade Music series. Artists will bring their rigs, and original hardware and software creations to share what they’ve made and how they play. Confirmed for the lab:

* Multitouch and Open Music Tools: Nathanaël Lécaudé and Eric Andrade will show their open source multitouch table PyMT (built in Python), which works with Max/MSP for sound generation, plus the TamTam musical software suite, an educational music suite powered by Csound that runs on the OLPC (and other platforms), created at the University of Montreal by Jean Piché and his team.
    * A Chipsound Premiere: David Viens of Plogue will be on-hand to talk about Plogue’s “chipsound” software instruments, as scooped on CDM – and I hope David brings along some Bidule creations, as well.
    * Guitar video instruments: Matt Dickey is bringing his guitar-video rig, powered by Jitter, which allows audience members to conduct his playing and control visuals and … you’ll just have to come see it to fully understand. (See also his guitar-controlled generative visual experiments.)

Bring your cool rigs + projects: If you’d like to join in on the lab and you’ll be in the Montreal area, just fill out this form to let us know what to expect. (We have 1-2 projectors, a PA, and tables; bring extra amps and cables if you can.)

Lemur multi-touch demo: At 5pm, Brooklyn musician Nick Shelestak (White Badger) will demonstrate how he integrates the Lemur multi-touch hardware controller in the studio and on stage using Ableton Live, along with a few other special features unique to the Lemur.

Tech Wizard

CHECK OUT ALL THE SPECIAL GUESTS AND ACTIVITIES AT CREATEGIDIGITALMUSIC.COM:
    http://createdigitalmusic.com/2009/0...b-tuesday-626/

Tech Wizard

one more day !!

Hope it goes well dude, feel free to advertise any of these events here anytime - were happy to help support them however we can

Tech Wizard

cool, we'll report afterwards, send photo links!

Tech Wizard

We're up and running over at Theatre St. Catherine in Montreal, interactive art is waiting for you, first workshop starts at 4:15, LEMUR demo 5pm!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12