Akai MPD32 mapping to Traktor PRO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by maudio13 View Post
    Hey thanks for the update. But what is the *.sqs file here for?
    It's for the MPD32, because I had to edit midi values in MPD to fix Traktor double assignment bugs. BUT BE AWARE that if you have other presets in MPD to some other software, this will overwrite all other presets as well. You can use Vyzex to load my presets (.sqs) to your MPD if my Traktor assignments doesn't work properly. Or then you can change the midi values by yourself straight form the MPD or using Vyzex to prevent loosing other presets.

Tech Student

It doesnt work! Whenever I hit the playbutton on Deck 4, Deck 3 will make a 2nd cue point! The same with pad 1, pad 2 and pad 3... Maybe a reupload??

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    The MPD32 is a sweet piece of equipment. I'm working to make work with the Maschine sowfware... let see how that goes...
    How's the Maschine mapping coming up? Really interested.

Tech Convert

Future updates will be published only on my own website, so here's a direct link:
    http://www.djdesouza.com/2010/01/aka...r-traktor-pro/

Hi,

I recently purchased an Akai MPD32. I am using it with some Visual Software called Modul8. I am experiencing some problems with the behavior of the Pads. What settings did you change the Pads to?

Do I click on EDIT then Press the Pad and change it from NOTE to PROG CHANGE then what?

I'm a little lost....

Thanks,

How can I make both my VCI-100 AND my MPD32 work? Is there any value to this, or would it be better to just have the MPD control Ableton Live?

Tech Mentor

hello desouza hoping you can help.im having problems with mapping my mpd.i started last night and when i finished everything that i mapped was working as it was intended i also saved the preset on 17 and renamed it as traktor.then today i started up the laptop and opened traktor(without opening vyzex), mapped a few slice presets with values eg(effect par 1 0.700) but when i tried to use them the slice presets werenn't how i configured them (i.e some weren't the right values,one that i set as 0 on all 3 values worked but if i held it down all values were at 1.0??).i checked them all and i set them up correctly.so i thought i'd open up the vizex editor and load lasts nights file (no problem).last nights were still ok and the ones i had done today were wrong.is it traktor or maybe the vyzex editor im using v1.0 vyzex and firmware 1.01 mpd.hope you can help

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by calvin01 View Post
    hello desouza hoping you can help.im having problems with mapping my mpd.i started last night and when i finished everything that i mapped was working as it was intended i also saved the preset on 17 and renamed it as traktor.then today i started up the laptop and opened traktor(without opening vyzex), mapped a few slice presets with values eg(effect par 1 0.700) but when i tried to use them the slice presets werenn't how i configured them (i.e some weren't the right values,one that i set as 0 on all 3 values worked but if i held it down all values were at 1.0??).i checked them all and i set them up correctly.so i thought i'd open up the vizex editor and load lasts nights file (no problem).last nights were still ok and the ones i had done today were wrong.is it traktor or maybe the vyzex editor im using v1.0 vyzex and firmware 1.01 mpd.hope you can help
    MPD32 firmware is currently v1.03 so you should definitely update the firmware, as there is some bugs in the old version (not all global settings are saved). Hope this helps!

Tech Convert

BTW

New version of my MPD32 Traktor Pro Mapping is available on my website. Read the full story and download the mapping from here:

http://www.djdesouza.com/2010/12/aka...-mapping-v3-0/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12