Nanotrak DIY midicontroller tutorial - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tech Guru

a bit old but awesome job
    how is the controller working for you now nanotek?

really nice... big ups!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    what is the ucapps? i have looked on the site alot but i dont get it... call me stupid! is it a programming software? like i could take a usb keyboard, strip the shell and create a new box with my own buttons and it would programme it to register them?
    man im baffled by this diy mod stuff... i have spent weeks trying to get my head round it but i think i need to have an initial clue before you can begin to understand what people are talking about =[

helps much appreciated people!
    I know its off topic what exactly don't you get about midibox? I've been researching it lately. And will try to clear things up for you.

If its your first introduction to custom midi controllers you would be better off to start hacking a game pad.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...highlight=xbox

Thinking of buying one of these myself.

http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10531

or else going with a midibox.

Anyway back on topic great job on the controller Nanotrak. How long did it take for your Midibox PCB's to arrive??
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345