Korg Nano Multi Pad Mod Support - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

well, basically its possible. however, without the bome mod you will only be able to control 2 knobs for each sceneset with the x/y touchpad. if this is enough for you, your fine. you can either setup your system to use scen 1 and 2 for deck a and c and scene 3 and 4 on the other one for the other decks. or you use the korg control editor and make sure that no sceneset has the same midimessages sending out as the other nanopad. i hope this helps.

Tech Convert

Thanks Kloseline
    I am presently not able to connect both my NanoPADs to traktor... can you advice me how to do this. Traktor recognizes only one

Regards

Tech Wizard

ah really? dont they show up as korknanopad 1 and korg naopad 2 ?? i only have one nanopad and one nanokntrol, and they show up with two different names.
    hm did you change the mid messages? mybe the system isnt recognizing them because they are sharing the same midi message (even though i think tis is unlikely)

Tech Convert

Default Multiple Nanopads

I figured it out finally. The change has t be made in the control portion of the control window in Korg Kontrol Editor. Earlier I tried global and got struck. Frankbash ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBBZFRLi3IM ) video on youtube and his reply gave me the clue to do this in the correct area of Korg Kontrol Editor.

Thanks Kloseline

Tech Wizard

ive explained, how to setup the nanokontrol in this video, its basically the same. i hope this helps too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtuyAJFA_fw

Tech Convert

Thanks Kloseline
    I finally figured out and solved the problem using MIDI FIX from M-Audio.. the problem was bcoz of more than 10 midi inputs in PC

Just a thing i dont really get..

When u have this mod u can use a button on the nanopad together with the touchpad like "shift" for example.

But how can i assign the Pad together with the "shift Button" in Torq?
    I cant really get it working

Please help

P.s.: I have a Virtual Midi Cable and assigned it to Bomes and also choosed it in Torq menu.. But i dont really know how to assign the Pad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12