Korg Nano Multi Pad Mod Support
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Korg Nano Multi Pad Mod Support

Put your questions, relating to this http://www.djtechtools.com/2009/05/1...opad-bome-mod/ article, in here. :eek:
    Last edited by KLOSELINE; 05-21-2009 at 09:55 AM.

Ok, moving this over from the comments:

I’ve been using the XY-Pad for quite a while now but I always have to press quite firmly (*a lot* more than on a laptop’s touch pad) and wonder if that’s normal or a defect? (I also checked if there are any setting for that but touching intensity does not seem to be measured). Any hints?

Tech Wizard

its normal

I'm lost. I followed the guide in the article, but it seems I'm doing something wrong. The MIDI translater doesn't show in Traktor. Witch buttons did I miss to push? And how should iut look inside Traktor?
    13"MBP - VCI-100B - M-audio oxygen 8 - Maschine - Midi Fighter[DEAD] - Audio2Dj - KRK RP8

Tech Wizard

go to bome midi translator and make sure to select midi in, the korg nanopad. then set midi out the bome midi trans virtual out. i hope this helps.

Hmm. I see how IN should be set to the Nano, but on my screen there is nothing called midi trans virtual out. I have: "MIDI Mapper", "Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth" and then the "nanoPAD"...
    13"MBP - VCI-100B - M-audio oxygen 8 - Maschine - Midi Fighter[DEAD] - Audio2Dj - KRK RP8

Tech Wizard

im running a mac, thus i cant really tell you how it works on a windose... however i suggest clicking thru the options, there should be a tab with midi in (where you select the nanopad) and midi out, where you select the virtual midi port. also consult the handbook which is very easy to understand

Tech Convert

Default multiple NanoPADs for dedicated controls

I got two Nanopads (I like dedicated controls) and I want one for Deck A-Deck C-FX1 , and other for Deck B-Deck D-FX2. How should I start. What are the things I need. Please give Basic information first. Thanks

Tech Wizard

What software are you using? Traktor? Well, do you want to use the bome midi mod? ensure to have different midi messages for every button. You should first tell us what you are trying to achieve with every button. It will be a lot easier to help you then.
    Daniel

Tech Convert

Re: multiple NanoPADs for dedicated controls
    Thanks Daniel
    I am using Traktor Pro, I have downloaded a trial version of BMT pro (works 20 min) and I don't have BMT Player (couldn't find it)... ?? Can I do this (explained below) without BMT??

I am new to DJing, so my thoughts are limited to use them for Cue points & Loop size (one scene for cue & one scene for loop) and effects (X-Y Pad)... I bought two nanopads hoping to use each one for two decks (like, top row for deck A & bottom for Deck C). ?? What should be my approach, and What are the things I need to do this ??

Yesterday, I used Korg Kontrol Editor to change the channel, but both pads were assigned the same channel . So, If possible that I am thinking of using Scene 1 & 2 on one pad and Scene 3 &4 on the other.. ?? Is this Possible??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast