What do you guys think about Hercules Dj Control Air ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I think the Air is a crazy concept, but not very practical. I mean controlling an effect by how close your hand is sounds like just something you'd accidentally activate during a set my moving your hand too close to that air sensor or whatever. But thats my two cents.
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    I think the Air is a crazy concept, but not very practical. I mean controlling an effect by how close your hand is sounds like just something you'd accidentally activate during a set my moving your hand too close to that air sensor or whatever. But thats my two cents.
    It's actually a good concept if incorporated well, I've used something similar on a Roland Handsonic, they call it a D-Beam and it is very intuitive and tactile. But if it's not done well, I agree that it can go from gimmick to pain-in-the-arse in a hurry!
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Why not get a flightcase for the S2, it probably needs to be built for you but still I think it's a more practical and cheaper solution.

References: I have the S4 flightcase and it rocks.

I think about that also but ı dont want to bring my S2 to anywhere Beacuse thats my precious And ı know that it wil be ruined in a very short notice.Beacuse ın Turkey where ı do my gigs you cant say people to beahve better , drunk and want to hug you every time Thats why ı am 100 sure that it will be ruined.Thats why ı plan to go with the cheap controller to bring every gig ı go to.
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

I think it ı can go with the Numark Mixtrak Pro . It has audio card inside , traktor upgrade as well and the price is good.As well as that it s ready mapped with the Traktor Pro 2.So ı can plug and play with my built in speakers or with external speakers as well as using my headphones.Do ı know right or ı know something wrong about this ?

Go with the Mixtrack Pro! I started out on one and it is a great controller for the price. I would still be using it to this day but I got some change and got an S4, but a year and a half of everyday abuse and the mixtrack is still in excellent condition

Nice.Did you do any mapping on it or used it with Traktor without making mapping ?

I used it with Virtual DJ (what it came with) for a bit, then went to Traktor Pro then Pro 2. I never mapped anything being a beginner, I just used the standard mapping

Nice.Thanx a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Serkan Yerdan View Post
    I think it ı can go with the Numark Mixtrak Pro . It has audio card inside , traktor upgrade as well and the price is good.As well as that it s ready mapped with the Traktor Pro 2.So ı can plug and play with my built in speakers or with external speakers as well as using my headphones.Do ı know right or ı know something wrong about this ?
    if it was me i'd wait for the behringer, i'm pretty sure it's going to be a better controller than the mixtrack pro.

as for mappings... i suspect nem0nic will be ensuring that there's a decent traktor tsi ready when the controller is released in fact i'd bet he already has one...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast