Duplicating the DJTT S2 mapping to control 4 decks.
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Duplicating the DJTT S2 mapping to control 4 decks.

Since i'm a guy that wouldn't use all of these effects, i'm thinking, is there a way i can use the Shift+Reset modifier in this mapping to engage Deck C and the other Shift+Reset modifier to engage Deck D with all of it's functions?

It would be like the S4's Deck C button next to the jog wheel. Instead of the modifiers engaging all of this effects, it would simply swap to the corresponding deck according to which Shift+Reset button you pressed.

And also a way to control the key of a song..i'm the type of guy that loves looping a bit, bringing it down to 1/16 and starting raising the key to add that rise effect.

thanks alot!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You can use this mapping to control decks C and D from S2 MIDI mode: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ne.aspx?id=172

Hope this helps.

You can do it starting from the original mapping, only problem is you have to edit almost every control to work under modifier (ex m1=0), so, edit all the existent controls, and create new one, equal to the original, with focus on deck c&d, with modifier m1=1
    It's simple, but long.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You can use this mapping to control decks C and D from S2 MIDI mode: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ne.aspx?id=172

Hope this helps.
    This mapping is really glitchy, i don't like it at all + when you enter midi mode to control deck C and D they don't have the exact same function as they do in A and B.

Quote Originally Posted by CionniAsDj View Post
    You can do it starting from the original mapping, only problem is you have to edit almost every control to work under modifier (ex m1=0), so, edit all the existent controls, and create new one, equal to the original, with focus on deck c&d, with modifier m1=1
    It's simple, but long.
    So should i copy all the existent mappings, change assignment to Deck C and D accordingly and add modifier to be M1=1? Also i don't want the jog to be on effect mode, do i delete the effect mappings?

Sorry then mate, my bad.. I haven't tested that map, just fund it and thought to share it here because that would be much easier solution for you than to edit the whole DJTT S2 mapping.

Sorry then mate, my bad.. I haven't tested that map, just fund it and thought to share it here because that would be much easier solution for you than to edit the whole DJTT S2 mapping.
    i wouldnt be editing the whole mapping, id just be modifying it, but i need some help because i dont really understand modifiers..

First you need to delete all jog fx controls and figure out which modifiers are those fx settings assigned for. Then use those same modifiers for your new deck C and D controls.

First you need to delete all jog fx controls and figure out which modifiers are those fx settings assigned for. Then use those same modifiers for your new deck C and D controls.
    Man it's too hard, i just wanna use the one modifier that enables the Jog wheel as an FX, then instead of it enabling the jog wheel as FX it would simple enable all the functions to work on Deck C (if i pressed the shift+reset on deck A and if i pressed shift+reset on deck b it would enable deck D)

THink you can help me map this through skype or something?

I've tried everything, when i try adding a new mapping for example play..

I assign it to Deck C, under modifier M1=1, it will only work if i hold shift down, but if i press shift+reset it will not work, which is what i'm trying to get.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast