Duplicating the DJTT S2 mapping to control 4 decks. - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

It works, but, you have to twist the knob lots of times (it's an infinite knob) to get the loop to move, also it appears to be inverted, and when the loop moves (in) the loop counter on traktor won't move, by this i mean if i set a 1 beat loop and move it (in) to 1/4 it will stay at 1 bar on the counter, so if i were to move the loop out, it would be a huge jump.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JulianVeloso View Post
    It works, but, you have to twist the knob lots of times (it's an infinite knob) to get the loop to move, also it appears to be inverted, and when the loop moves (in) the loop counter on traktor won't move, by this i mean if i set a 1 beat loop and move it (in) to 1/4 it will stay at 1 bar on the counter, so if i were to move the loop out, it would be a huge jump.
    I think that counter move only while out point of the loop is changing loop size and it's not the case with loop in.

-Sensitivity increased 50%>100%
    -Inverted

S2_4deck.tsi

Quote Originally Posted by Ps2Maniaco View Post
    Great Work MAN!!!!!
    Many thanks

Stewe, i noticed something, the key adjust and pan functions ain't working, to remind you this are shift+loop move and shift+loop adjust. Can you fix them? Thanks!

Also there's some problem with the jogwheel search funtion, it's Shift+Jogwheel, its what you use to scroll faster on the track...problem is that it seems to return to the beginning of the track, or the last set cue point, idk how to explain it..You will probably find the solution.

Also, the loop In and Out buttons have no function, they normally work to set manual loops (Irregular sizes and such) Or to set a cue point on the fly (To return to it by pressing cue and not a hot cue) Could you add such functions to them?

Loop in and loop out buttons are shift modifiers already within mapping. You use them to control loop fine size with jogwheels, far as I remember it... So they currently do have a function mapped in. Should I delete it and map loop set In/Out as you requested or to map it loop In/Out as Shift+ on order to keep current function?

Yeah, Shift+ to make it work as manual loop set buttons in order to keep the fine size movement please. Thanks!

Now i see that saving fine size isn't gonna be easy task because all modifiers are already burned in this mapping and I need two more. Thing is, this is all because In/Out buttons are sharing the same modifier as shift button (A-C= M1 and B-D= M2) and when you hold shift M1=1 and the moment you press In or Out modifier will change value to 2 or 3 depend of button and you don't want it to happen.

I'll see if there is work around with second generic device.

Loop In/Out added for all four decks. Shift+

S2.tsi

I didn't get you for track search, sorry. It's looking good in mapping. Can you find a way to describe it some more? Like when does it jump to beginning, on jog touch, release or turn?

I deleted this just to see if that might cause issue you have, but is shouldn't since this command wasn't even mapped to jogwheel.

Shift+Cue=Seek position / direct-0 (jumps back to track start)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516