S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - Scamo's Effect Jogs Extreme [Version 5.0 Beta]- The Next Level - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Just had my first play around with your new mapping and loved it. Worked pretty flawless with 2 hours of mixing. Sometimes when I was searching for my next track it would load the track playing in Deck A into Deck B. Not sure why. Just had to switch back and turn off the track then load my new track. The effects all worked well and gave me now problems. I do mix more hip hop/glitch hop tracks so not all the effects work for that kind of style, but they are fun to throw in here and there during transitions. Would love to have just a simple delay reverb do use during breaks. Real mellow like. Been following your mappings for some time. Good work and thanks!

Hey EMZZ. Thanks.

How were you searching? In the browse mode or in the normal browser? Can you describe the workflow you were doing and when the track loaded, when you didn't expect it to? The only track loading function I have in the mapping is with the Jog Touch in Browse Mode.

And there is a function in Traktor that will do what you are describing, sort of. If you have the same track still selected that is already playing in a deck and press Cue or the Jog Touch in Browse mode (with my mapping) or "Shift + Load" in Jog FX Mode, or only load, if you only use scratch mode, then that same track will load in the other deck and be playing at the same point the playing track is at. This is, for instance, a really cool function, if you want to jump into some quick beat or cue juggling. It can also be fun with the effects, like catching a vocal in one deck and jacking around with it to do some "filling in" to basically mash-up the song into itself.

I really believe the idea of the FX Jogs opens up a whole new realm of possibilities for the S4 and Traktor. We are only scratching the surface at this point.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Looking at some more RMX-1000 videos, I certainly think I can create the "kill" effect with the incrementation system I have now in place. So basically, you will be able to press shift and press the jog once to start the effects mode, dog around with the effect, press the jog again and get the kill effect, then press once again, to bring back the track. Oh, this is going to be fun.

scamo

Tech Wizard

I'm looking foward to see the results.

Tech Wizard

You might have nailed the nail on the head. It always happened in browse mode. I would switch to browse then start to use the jog to select a track and then notice that it would have replicated the track in the other deck. Makes sense. Im excited to learn more about this mapping!

Hehe....yeah ok! Then only use the side of the jog to move to the track you want to select and press the jog to load it.

scamo

Tech Convert

Is this mapping for Traktor 2.1.3 or any? I've been having problems with the armyofme sweep. The iceverb peak filter all move the same but the reverb stays at around 20 percent and doesn't move. I've loaded the tsi file 4 times with the large import button and restarted traktor twice and imported the file again. I'm running traktor 2.1.2.

Also a spinback effect would we awesome if possible.

Thanx in advance!

The reverb stays at 20%. This is correct operation.

scamo

Bring back the gaterator with the ttfx. That was one of my favorites!

The Gatorator is in this mapping. It is mode 5. But I can also add the TTfx too, no problem. I'll keep it in mind for the gold version.

scamo

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast