S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - Scamo's Effect Jogs Extreme [Version 5.0 Beta]- The Next Level - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

hello scamo
    I've just finished to try your new mapping, maybe is also better than the former one, is very very awesome
    I works with the mashy v2 template on iPad together s4 with your mapping and everything fix well.
    i've just one question, when you think you'll add the other missing effect? because I don't know how can I add by myself otherwise you can explain how can I do on your guide.
    thanks for your work.

Hey Fedenico999,

I hope I can get some feedback for some new ideas of other effects groupings, especially some with the incremental effect mode. As I add them, I'll be releasing newer versions. So it depends on our creativeness and how fast we can come up with new modes. My experience with DJing and using effects is rather limited, unfortunately. I somehow also have a feeling the way I set up the effects might not fit other "styles" of music other DJ's might go after. I like house, electro-house, tech-house and some hip-hop. I think for instance, people who like Dubstep or Drum & Bass or Trance might not be totally happy. But who knows? Any ideas are welcome.

In a couple of weeks, when the mapping goes gold, I'll have an explanation on how to add your own effect groupings to the mapping. I think that is what will make this mapping special. It lets others add their own effects modes rather easily and opens up the world of S4 FX jogs to just about anyone who is interested.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Wizard

In for more updates 👍

Tech Wizard

ty scamo! ty big time.
    you did it again!

Tech Wizard

Our hero strikes again!
    As you said on the old thread, the 4 deck compatibility is on, my friend?

Anxious to get my hands on my traktor with this mapping!

Yeah, I am thinking about how to add a 4 deck functionality now too. It is sort of stupid to not have it for the S4, isn't it?

I need some help. Anyone with an S4, change to a standard 4 deck setup and check to see if you also have to repress the load button to turn on the jog FX functionality, every time you switch between decks A and C or B and D. I think the system isn't remembering your previous settings and this is a mistake in the S4 original workflow/ default mapping.

scamo

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by scamo View Post
    Yeah, I am thinking about how to add a 4 deck functionality now too. It is sort of stupid to not have it for the S4, isn't it?

I need some help. Anyone with an S4, change to a standard 4 deck setup and check to see if you also have to repress the load button to turn on the jog FX functionality, every time you switch between decks A and C or B and D. I think the system isn't remembering your previous settings and this is a mistake in the S4 original workflow/ default mapping.

scamo
    Will test it right now

Tech Wizard

If you search for new FX Combos, maybe the new Pioneer RMX-1000 would give some soggestions.
    The FX Combos on this unit sound very handy.

Yeah, I watched a couple of videos on that piece of equipment. I'll see if I can pick out exactly what is going on and see if I can match some of those effects. Too bad I don't have the cash to just buy one. That would make "copying" the effects much easier.

scamo

Tech Wizard

I know what you mean :-)

I'M wondering, if those Editor Software Remixbox will be als Free Download, like Recordbox. There you could maybe readout the Parameters.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast