What is the attraction to music about drugs - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    its something people can identify with. for some people, taking drugs inspired to really listen to music (if you get my meaning). some people just think drugs are cool...

i couldnt listen to either of the songs you posted, but i think the appeal may also be genre/culture dependant
    I agree. I think a lot of the problem is a lot of the time songs about drugs are just really... really... dumb. Meaning they're not well thought out and are just thrown together... poorly.

This song, on the other hand, I almost died the first time I heard it. There's no way this didn't take a good chunk of time to put together. Lol @ 5:07: "Lets roll." Also make sure you listen to around 6:38. Bush throws it dowwwwnn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o3m5U3AQxo
    Last edited by Lambox; 05-05-2009 at 08:31 AM.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

On a serious note, the police are at my house right now, because my sis got her drink spiked and some sleaze tried to get her back to his. she legged it then blacked out, and he drugged/tried it on with some other girl. luckily everyone was alright.

I often see shady stuff like that happening. If i see a girl looking uncomfortable with a shady dude, I normally just say something to the bouncer like: "i'm not sure if that girl wants that mans attention" and then they can normally ask her if she's ok etc. that why I don't but my foot in it by stepping in on a normal couple's arguement

But yeah. wtf. So Fierce! can't believe it happened to my own sis!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblejazz View Post
    On a serious note, the police are at my house right now, because my sis got her drink spiked and some sleaze tried to get her back to his. she legged it then blacked out, and he drugged/tried it on with some other girl. luckily everyone was alright.

I often see shady stuff like that happening. If i see a girl looking uncomfortable with a shady dude, I normally just say something to the bouncer like: "i'm not sure if that girl wants that mans attention" and then they can normally ask her if she's ok etc. that why I don't but my foot in it by stepping in on a normal couple's arguement

Thats fucked. Really. I'm sorry you and your sister had to go through that shit. At what point does drugging someone to have your way with them actually sound like a good idea?

It's for this reason I've always hated "hook-up culture." How do you when someone's down to get down and when that person's just being taken advantage of?
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblejazz View Post

tie his dick to a lamp post, feed him up on ketamine but tell him its poison and he has 1 hour to live, then give him a (rusty) hacksaw. some dudes just don't deserve dicks
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    tie his dick to a lamp post, feed him up on ketamine but tell him its poison and he has 1 hour to live, then give him a (rusty) hacksaw. some dudes just don't deserve dicks
    The biggest pieces of shit on this planet are rapists. In all honesty, you should catch him before the cops do, bury him up to his neck, drop a vial of acid on him, and cut his eye lids off before you go at him with a weedwhacker.

Tech Wizard

i think the point why most artists (music or whatever) smoke weed is:
    weed = more creativity

btw. i dont define weed as drug. even if it is official. but alcohol is a much more harder drug imo. long live the netherlands

man I just saw that family guy 420 episode I couldn't stop laughing stupidity at it's best... lol...
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

Tech Wizard

This shit went trough our papers the past days.A couple of people went in a club when they left later they all went down supposed to be got some GHB in their drinks.After two days of hypiehypie it occoured the put it in the drinks bythemselves.Happend in Vienna.
    Typical fail.
    A guy I know went on a party and the next morning he found himself in the city center of munic inside of a huge bush, completely naked with real pain in the ass.Special K.
    Not really funny with horse narcotics.
    If you want drugs take em by yourself and try to control ist, but the others should better wank off in front of ther computer or try a bordello or whatever.
    Drugs and music?
    I have got a huge collection of weed and coke songs and some derivates.Maybe they tasted all the forbidden fruit.Think of Herman Brood....

Quote Originally Posted by frank tourette View Post
    If you want drugs take em by yourself
    I disagree if things go bad you want someone there who can do something.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    I disagree if things go bad you want someone there who can do something.
    +1
    safety first team

but yay for horse narcotics. im yet to try them eh
    Last edited by Kaon; 05-06-2009 at 05:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast