Does SSL have a phase meter? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I always have been one to like mixed cueing when beat matching and such I find way easier then split. I don't know why but it has been for the longest time my main method for cueing. Most the time I keep it on 50/50 and then pull the cans off. I also make heavy use of 32bar loop so once I have it matched and how I like I will take cans off do other shit and then upfade. Usually I check to make sure all still sounds right before I upfade. But then cans off while mixing an use my monitors.

I have been experimenting more with filters for introducing the incoming track.

Back off eqs to about 25% have 100%wet lpf or hpf and res set at 50% or so then bring in knock wet to 50% bring eqs up high mid knock filter to 0 kill 32bar loop when in Time do the low switch and ya

Sorry to hijack just figured see if anyone been doing this with itch/ssl

I should really look into mapping some controls to looping/effects or something. I've been enjoying not having them.

Ns6 looping is great I been into looping since I first saw seamless loop like wow it's a great bit but I only use it with transitions tho? I don't loop other then that

I don't think I'd use one during a transition. Feels like cheating.

I keep vacillating between wanting to get a set of Dicers and map out them and my lpd8 to control some effects and looping and Ableton……and wanting to switch to the browser-only view, lock them in Absolute, set the laptop behind me, and start transitioning back to spinning Vinyl.

Lol oh it totally is I think because can really get precise and do crazy long transitions with near perfect timing

I look at my screen for maybe 10 seconds per track and never touch keyboard or mouse hate seeing djs that stare at a screen or hit a keyboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123