mapulator doesn't save - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hmm sounds like something has gone wrong ! Ill get Dan to send out another newsletter containing the 1.02 release

I am getting this sorted out at the moment, in the meantime anyone with any issues should email me on bento@djtechtools.com and i will send you out the latest stable version of Mapulator - i appologize for any issues !

Tech Convert

ok. so I've upgraded to 1.02 and still finding a few saving bugs.
    Main one seems to be that if use a beat repeat and save the 'repeat' button as a parameter nothing in that mapulator gets saved properley.
    As a test I set up two mapulators in separate chains in one Audio FX rack. The chain with the Beat Repeat lost it;s settings on saving and re-opening but the one in the other chain was fine.
    hope this is useful for bugfixing!

I went back the release to check this (i have been playing-with/working-on a much more advanced version i have been working on since the release), turns out saving of the parameter names are still a bit buggy. When i was testing it i was using an unfrozen device and it all seemed to work fine at the time. However it turns out when i froze the device for distribution some of the code behaves slightly differently so the names are not being saved correctly. Fixed this now anyhow, this will be V1.03.

Moving onto the beat-repeater issue, i cannot replicate this in live Ableton 8.2.7 running max 5.1.9
    I created a copy of Mapulator with a beatrepeat outside of a rack, this worked fine when mapped to the repeat.
    I created another copy of mapulator with a beatrepeat on a chain in an effects rack, this worked fine when mapped to the repeat.
    On a separate chain on the same rack i put a mapulator mapped to a flanger - this work fine with random mappings.
    Could you please email me on bento@djtechtools.com and we will get to the bottom of this together.

Sooooo, a free upgrade to V1.03 should be heading out sometime soon
    Last edited by BentoSan; 04-02-2012 at 02:32 AM.

Tech Student

Hi,
    Any news for v1.03?
    I have 1.02 and experiencing the same bugs as the original poster. If i put Mapulator in a rack it loses the settings when i reload the rack. More than one Mapulator in a rack same thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12